forty five

"You did so good today, love." I say as Pedri walks in my room and I stand on my tiptoes, wrapping my arms around his neck as he picks me up slightly in the hug.

"Love." He whispers, but I swear I can hear his stupid smile as he says it. "I like that, still."

I'm going to bro zone him. Again.

"You did the thing for me." I say as I pull away from him and he gives me a weird look.

"What thing?"

"When you scored. You did your celebration and afterwards when you began walking away you did the t and 8, I saw it with my own two eyes." I say as he shrugs.

"Hmm, is that what that meant? I did it just for fun, how weird." He jokes as I push his shoulder.

"How lame, maybe if you admitted it there would've been something in it for you." I shrug as I walk past him and he immediately grabs my arm, spinning me back around so I'm facing him.

"Nuh uh, you can't leave me hanging like that." He insists as I tilt my head slightly.

"Sorry, love." I mock as he leans his head back before sighing.

"You're torture." He whispers as I nod.

"Don't know what to tell you, seems kind of unfortunate."

"I scored though." He counters as he points at me. I nod my head as I think for a second, "that deserves at least a little something, right?"

"Oh, so true." I say as he nods his head. "But I don't care." I smile as he moves so he's in front on me.

He pulls me closer to him as he shakes his head. "Nope, sorry. You can't leave me right now, amor." He mumbles before he kisses me.

Okay, so maybe I folded.

He backs us up to the bed and I sit down as I take off my shirt and he does the same. "I'm still offended you wear the jersey we gave you and not mine." He mumbles as I begin backing up and he leans forward, meeting me for a kiss.

"That'd show favoritism, and that's not you, remember." I say as my hands run up his back, pulling him closer to me.

"Well who's in your bed right now? I feel like that's favoritism." He whispers as he kisses my neck and I lean my head back into the pillow.

"Just convenience." I mumble as he smiles against my neck.

"Right." He scoffs as I nod.

"Mmhmm it's true." I hum as his hand trails up my arm, moving the strap of my bra to the side before he kisses that same spot.

I close my eyes as my heart rate is increasing and I run my fingers through his hair before he trails kisses up my neck, before peppering them all over my face as I laugh, turning to the side.

He puts his hand on my jaw, turning me back to look at him as he leans down kissing me again. I hear the door open and he gets off of me as I quickly grab a blanket, covering myself. "Mom?"

"Hi cariño." She smiles as her eyes drift over to Pedri, giving him a look. "Pedri." She mumbles before walking out of my room.

I look at Pedri and he shakes his head, just as confused as I am and he goes in my closet, grabbing me a sweatshirt and tossing it at me. I quickly put it on as I put my hands on my hips, "we just got cockblocked.. by my mom." I say as he takes a deep breath.

"Well she already didn't like me, couldn't get much worse." He shrugs as he puts his shirt on before we walk out of my bedroom, down to the living room.

"You're supposed to be in Seville, what are you doing in Barcelona?" I ask as she stops talking to Jude, looking at me.

"Just came by to visit, there's nothing wrong with that."

"Yeah there's nothing wrong with it, and you know you're welcome here, but usually you tell someone when you're flying across the country to come visit." I insinuate as she nods.

"Jude knew about it, did he not tell you?" She says as I turn my head to look at Jude and he slowly slides down.

"Nope, he didn't mention it." I say with a forced smile.

He clicks his tongue, "yeah I knew I was forgetting something, that's my bad." He says as my mom rubs his shoulder.

"That's okay mi niña, don't worry. But, surprise!" She says as she stands up, coming over and giving me a hug.

I wrap my arms around her as I look at Jude, "im going to hurt you." I mouth to him as he nods.

"I know." He mouths back and I pull away from the hug.

"Do you want to go get dinner? Just the two of us?" I question as she nods her head.

"Sounds perfect." She smiles as she grabs her bag, walking out the front door.

I begin putting on my shoes as all of the guys look at me, "Jude, you're literally the bottom of the next pyramid just for this alone." I say as he shrugs and I leave the house, going over to my car.

"What are you doing here mama?" I question as I start the car.

"Just came by to check up on you and the boys. The house is beautiful as well, it's my first time seeing it." She says as she buckles.

"It really is." I say as I begin driving to a restaurant. I don't even know which one, I just needed to talk to her.

"So are you with Pedri? The boy who can't control his temper, which resulted in him breaking my lamp." She says as she crosses her arms and I take a deep breath.

"That was an accident you know, it had nothing to do with him having a temper. And it was literally 6 years ago, why can't you let it go?" I sigh as she looks out the window.

"You could always get with Jude, I've always liked that boy." She suggests as I laugh.

"Mama, im with Pedri, and I'm happy. That's what matters, no?" I question as I look at her briefly while we're at a light.

"Well, it is important." She mumbles. "But it was definitely because he had a temper." She counters as I shake my head.

"We were all hitting each other with pillows. It could've been any of us that broke it, even your precious Jude." I say as she laughs.

"Jude is a sweet boy."

"I'm aware, I've known him for 9 years. But if anything he has the temper." I say as she shakes her head.

"Nonsense." She says as I sigh.

"You have to give Pedri a chance. Can you get dinner or something with him while you're here? I know that you'd like him, but because of one incident you haven't liked him." I plead as she sighs.

"Okay, i can do that." She says quietly.

"Thank you." I whisper as she nods. "And sorry you had to walk in on that, I wasn't expecting guests." I say awkwardly as she tries not to laugh.

"It's okay cariño, you're young and in love, your father and I used to be that way too." She shrugs as I shake my head.

"Yeah no, I don't need to know about that." I mumble as she laughs. "Why isn't he here?"

"Work, he wanted me to come anyways though, make sure you're doing okay." She insists as I nod.

"Well I'm glad to see you, I missed you." I whisper as I park the car at a random restaurant.

"I missed you." She repeats back as she leans over the middle console, giving me a hug. "And I'm glad the boys are taking care of you." She adds as she pulls away from the hug, resting her hand on my cheek before lightly brushing her thumb and I smile.

"Yeah, they really are."

More like im taking care of them, but yeah that too. All I know is they'd be lost without me.

Children for real.