fifty six

"Amor." Pedri whispers as I stretch my arms out and I look at him, squinting from the light.

"What time is it?" I question as I lean up on my elbows.

"A little after 3, I got home at like noon but I wanted to let you sleep." He says as I sit up. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Why were you hiding the photo shoot from me?" I question as he sighs.

He stands up as he puts his arms behind his head before taking a deep breath, "because there's this girl that weaseled her way into being my stylist and I just thought you'd get mad at me for continuing to work with them. So for some reason I thought it was better to hide it from you, but I should've just told you about it. And it's not like anything is going on because she just straight up creeps me out, but I should've told you and I'm sorry." He says as I shake my head.

"I'm not mad at you, I just wanted you to be honest, you know? And because you didn't tell me about it my mind was all over the place and part of me thought you were cheating because we've been like a little distant." I sigh as he sits back down.

"Tate, you know I'd never do that. You are the only person I've ever been in love with, and I'd never throw that away." He stammers as I lean forward, wrapping my arms around him.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." I whisper as he takes a deep breath before kissing my cheek.

"If it makes you feel better, she quit today." He adds as I pull away from the hug.

"Yeah I think I know why she did that." I mumble as I stand up. "Go talk to Isabelle about it." I shrug with a smile as we leave my room.

Isabelle, Gavi, Jude and Pablo are sitting on the couch watching a movie and Pedri gives her a look. "So my stylist quit today, anyone know why?" He asks with a smile as Isabelle fights back laughter.

"She slapped her, it was pretty hot." Gavi shrugs as Isabelle smiles.

"I thought it made the most sense for me to put her in her place since she doesn't know who I am. She'll know who Gavi is, and she'd probably know Tate since you post her all of the time. But I was in the clear, and she also pushed me so I wasn't going to deal with that." She shrugs as Pedri goes over to her, giving her a high five.

"I've been trying to get rid of her for a year, you are a Saint." He laughs as Isabelle nods.

"Out here saving lives." She jokes.

"You know, I now see why you two are dating. Spitting image, with your anger and all." Jude shrugs as Isabelle frowns.

"There's nothing wrong with that you know, and really it's not my fault I slapped her, she put her hands on me first." She points at Jude as he nods slowly.

"If anything you're worse than us." Gavi suggests as Jude scoffs.

"I respect you for slapping her, because she would get all touchy with him, and one day we all went in to see the shoot and she was trying to homie hop." Jude says.

"Well don't you homie hop?" I ask as he shrugs.

"I'm allowed to homie hop, when other people do it, it's bad. And it's homie hopping the boys so it's okay." He shrugs as he wraps one arm around Pablo and one around Gavi.

"He's real for that." Pablo says as him and Gavi wrap an arm around him back.

"Pedri come on, come join us." Jude says as Pedri looks at me before I shake my head no.

"Cant resist." He smiles as he goes and hugs the three of them and Isabelle gets up, coming over by me.

"While they do whatever that is, do you want to go meet up with Lani and Indi?" She asks as I nod.