thirty one

"Wake up, Tate!" Pablo yells as he walks in my room and I roll over as I put my face in my pillows.

"It's pyramid time, let's go." Jude says as he pulls my blankets off of me and I groan as I get off the bed.

I grab my laptop before I slowly walk out to the living room hooking it up to the tv as I grab a blanket wrapping it around myself.

"A bit cold?" Gavi asks as he sits down on the couch and I glare at him.

"More like half asleep still." I say as I wait for Pedri and Ansu to come downstairs.

"Cant wait for this to effect my self esteem in the future." Gavi says as I click the button. "What the fuck."

"Gavi you're at the bottom. You can't keep secrets believe it or not, you also don't know how to cook pasta for some reason, so way to go." I say as he shakes his head.

"First to sixth, yikes buddy." Pedri whispers as he wraps his arm around his shoulder.

"It's fine. Wont effect me." He mumbles as I click it again.

"Pablo you're fifth. You kept dissing me and not believing me for my date, so for that fifth." I say as I can see Pedri smile slightly out of the corner of my eye and Pablo covers his mouth.

"Yeah that's deserved. I will never doubt your ability to pull ever again." He just shrugs as I give him a look before clicking it twice.

"Ansu and Ale, you both are technically in third. You both helped me with an outfit and you guys did great, and for the most part you stayed out of my business, so both third." I say as Gavi begins shaking his head.

"You can't have two people in third, someone needs to be fourth." Gavi says as I shake my head.

"Watch me. Ale and Ansu, third. Gavi, don't talk while you're in sixth." I say as ale bursts out laughing and Gavi crosses his arms.

"Second is Pedri. You stayed out of my business and didn't chime in with your thoughts, and you also were nice to me at dinner." I say as Gavi and Jude both look at him, slightly raising their eyebrows.

"Sixth to second, big moves." He shrugs.

"Yeah well don't be too happy, you'll probably be on bottom next week." I say as Jude coughs and I immediately look at him before he tries not to laugh.

"Anyways Jude you're first this week. You were being overly nice this week and it kind of freaked me out but I appreciated it either way, and it was giving big brother." I say as he pats his chest.

"Last week took an L but tonight I bounce back." He jokes as I shake my head, closing my laptop.

"Does anyone have any critiques or comments, the floor is now open." I say as I clap my hands together.

"Personally," Pablo begins as we all look at him, "I think Jude should be lower because of his attitude last night. But maybe that's just me."

"That's actually fair, I thought he'd be lower too, but I guess he has been nice." Ansu says.

"Personally," Jude mocks, "this whole pyramid thing is about sucking up to Tate and being overly nice. If any of you wanted to be higher on the pyramid, you really could be if you played your cards right."

"Personally, I feel like Pedri is too high. He should be looking at fourth or fifth in my opinion." Gavi says as he pats Pedri's leg, before Pedri immediately smacks his hand.

"Personally, im not going to listen to you while you're in sixth." Pedri smiles as he looks at Gavi.

"Personally, I enjoy all of this fighting, please keep going." Ale says as I laugh.