eighty eight

"Ansu and Ale, just the two we were looking for." I say as Isabelle and I walk in the movie room and Ale pauses their show.

"What's up?" He asks I put my hands on my hips.

"Do you two wanna help us with outfits?" I question as they give each other a look before high fiving. "Or one of you help us, and one of you help Pedri?" I add as Isabelle covers her mouth trying not to laugh.

"I'll help Pedri, he needs it." Ansu says as he stands up, leaving the room.

"Good call for getting him help with it." Isabelle whispers as I nod.

"Oh wait Pedri's in your room right now, your clothes are in there." Ale says as I tilt my head slightly.

"Looks like it's my wardrobe today." Isabelle smiles as Ale gives her a look.

"But Gavi is in there, right?" He questions as she shakes her head.

"He's already dressed, he's out back with Pablo." She says as we go upstairs to her room. We go in the closet and I sit on the bench in the closet as I look at her clothes. "I think I know what I want to wear."

She grabs a skirt and a top before she leaves the closet, going into the bathroom. "I'm thinking like a dress." I say as he nods, going through her dresses.

"What about white?" He questions as he turns to look at me and I watch as he pulls out a dress, holding it out.

"That's actually pretty cute." I say as he hands it to me. "Bro has taste." I joke as he laughs.

"Okay wear that, and I'm going to go pick out the right jewelry and probably help the train wreck of Pedri too." He says as he pats my shoulder.

"Thank you Ale." I smile as he nods, walking out of the room.

I quickly change into the white strapless mini dress with the sides cut out as I fix the bottom of it, turning and looking at myself in the mirror. "We're like the opposite right now." Isabelle jokes as she comes in the closet, wearing a black mini skirt with a small slit on the thigh, and a black bandeau top with thin straps. "Black and white, and then dress and two piece." She says as she comes over to me, looking at us in the mirror.

"We look good though." I say as I turn to face her, fixing the strap on her top. "There we go." I say as she smiles.

"We always look good." She mumbles as I laugh, and she goes over to her vanity, picking out some silver jewelry to wear. She slides on a few rings and puts on a necklace and I stare at her bracelet that Gavi got her.

"Gavi is such a charmer, hmm?" I hum as she looks at her wrist.

"We were out shopping and he saw me looking at it, and he insisted on buying it. But he said it's an early birthday present, so that makes me feel less bad about it." She says as I nod. "Do you think just black heels?" She questions as I look at all of her shoes.

"Yeah I think black would look good, do the ones with the silver accents though, it'll go good." I say as I point at one of the pairs and she clicks her tongue nodding.

"Smart." She says as she grabs them, grabbing a bag as well as Ale comes back in the closet, covering his eyes.

"Are you both decent?" He asks as I smile softly.

"Yes." I say as he moves his hand away, handing me a pair of white heels, a gold necklace and a few rings. "I swear, even just the jewelry combinations you do are always so good." I say as I put them all on, putting my heels on as well as I look at myself in the mirror.

"I'm starting to think you can't miss." Isabelle says as she whistles and Ale nods.

"I try my hardest." He jokes, "and they're both downstairs and told me to tell you to go down whenever." He adds as I nod.