bonus 6

Literally no one asked for it again, but I'm feeling so generous and 1. Made another bonus chapter and 2. Made a fake instagram for how I picture cece's account, bros probably like 17 atp idek anymore, but it's so fun to do

 Made a fake instagram for how I picture cece's account, bros probably like 17 atp idek anymore, but it's so fun to do

————

Celia pov (🙀)

"Dad?" I ask as I walk downstairs, looking into the living room as he's sitting with Uncle Gavi and Uncle Jude.

"What's up pollito?" He asks as they all turn to look at me.

"Can I ask for advice?" I question quietly as they all exchange a look.

"You're asking him for advice and not your mom?" Jude asks as I shake my head, going and sitting down on the opposite couch.

"Well it's something you guys would be able to give me advice on actually, something you could probably relate to but mom wouldn't." I shrug.

"What's it about?" Gavi asks as I spin one of my rings around my fingers.

"Football." I say quietly.

"Yeah okay good to ask us then over your mom." Gavi scoffs as dad nods.

"What's up with football then?" Dad asks as I pull my knees up to my chest.

"How do you deal with hate? I've seen articles lately about me and I feel like whenever I read them it gets to my head and I don't want it to." I say quietly as he immediately furrows his eyebrows.

"What do they say?" Gavi questions as I shrug.

"That I'm a football nepo baby and I don't deserve to be playing on a professional level because I got it handed to me." I mumble as Jude laughs and I frown.

"Those articles are absolutely wrong, you know that, right? You are easily one of the best young players right now, don't listen to what some dumb article has to say about you." Jude says as I rub my palms against my legs, taking a deep breath.

"I feel like I deserve to be playing at this level, but at the same time I'm only 17 so it has me doubting if I do deserve it." I say as dad shakes his head.

"Celia, you earned it yourself, I'm not the reason you scored a goal at your first home match, that was all you, pollito." Dad says as I get up, going over to him and giving him a hug.

"Thank you." I whisper as he rubs my back.

"Best thing to do is honestly never look at articles, not even the good ones." Gavi says as I pull away from the hug, going back over to my seat as I sit back down.