one hundred two

"Did you not get Ansu?" I question as we're all standing in the lobby and Jude reaches over, smacking the back of Pablo's head.

"Shit." Pablo mumbles as he goes over to the stairs, not bothering to wait for the elevator.

"I'm not surprised, he's short on braincells to remember that." Jude says as he crosses his arms. "And just short." He adds with a shrug as Isabelle covers her mouth so she doesn't laugh.

"Bro is the only one in our group above 6 feet tall, and he makes it his personality trait." I say as Jude gives me a look.

"You know what you make your personality trait?" Jude asks as I put my hands on my hips.

"What?" I question.

"Oh god." Pedri mumbles.

"One, dating Pedri, and two, patronizing us during the pyramid." Jude says as I laugh.

"Speaking of, we have a pyramid meeting tomorrow." I say as Jude rolls his eyes.

"There you go patronizing us again." Jude scoffs as I shrug.

"I started the patronizing thing, please give me credit." Ale says as he wraps his arm around Jude.

"No thanks." Jude smiles as he pats Ale's back and Ale mutters something under his breath as Pablo comes back down, putting his hands on his hips as he's taking deep breaths.

"Haven't done cardio for like a week, I ran up and down those five flights." He says as he catches his breath. "Okay he'll be down here in a minute, he just needed to change."

"I'll refrain from my comment." Jude mumbles as Pablo crosses his arms.

"Either a short joke or calling me bad, you're predictable at this point." Pablo says as Jude gasps.

"It's like you knew." Jude says.

"Because it's the only two things you can suddenly think of." Isabelle scoffs as Jude shrugs.

"It's going to be real easy to diss you with what happened last night." Gavi states as Ansu comes out of the elevator, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning sunshine." Ale says as Ansu shakes his head.

"I thought that nap would make me feel better, I definitely don't." He says before he yawns.

"The beach will help." Pablo says as we walk out of the hotel, beginning a short walk to the beach.

"Vitamin D." I say as Isabelle and Jude both begin laughing. "Okay don't make it weird."

Gavi takes a second as he's thinking about it, "oh." He says quietly, and that makes Isabelle laugh even harder.

"There's no way you didn't understand that immediately." Indi says as Gavi shrugs.

"I'm just not dirty minded I guess." He says as Isabelle scoffs.

"Right." She mumbles as Gavi side eyes her.

"Bros getting exposed." Pedri jokes as Gavi frowns, walking faster away from us as he goes and finds a spot on the beach.

"I feel like it hasn't been busy at all, like this beach is so empty." Ansu says as we go over by Gavi and he quickly walks away from us, going in the water.

"What a punk." Isabelle mumbles as I take off my shirt and shorts, setting them next to my things before I start to walk in the water, getting waist deep before I dive under.

When I come back up Pedri is standing in the water with his arms crossed and he's pouting. "What's your deal?" I call out.

"It's cold." He says as he shuffles forward a few steps.