bonus 1

All of these bonuses will be time skips, this one is let's say 2 years from the end

I also miss this book more than I thought I would so I wasn't planning on posting this for like a week, so I'm being nice
———

"Look Celia." I say as I point down the pitch at Pedri coming down the tunnel towards us. She stands on her tip toes looking over the railing, an immediate smile growing on her face as she reaches her arms up.

I pick her up and rest her on my hip as Pedri comes down to us, giving me a quick kiss. She immediately reaches her arms out and he takes her, setting her down as he leans against the railing.

I look down and she's hugging his leg, something she started doing after a few months she learned to walk and I smile. "Good luck today." I whisper as he hums.

"We all feel good for it, we think we have a title in the future." He says as I nod, beginning to play with his fingers as I look at him. "The other guys will be out in a minute, they're just talking." He adds.

"I can't believe she's already 2, I feel like I just had her." I say as we both look down at her and she looks up at us with a smile.

"There's not a bad bone in that child's body, she really is just like you." He says as she lets go of his leg, sitting down, and pulling at the grass.

"She's more like you though." I say as I divert my attention to him and he shakes his head.

"Nope. She's a mini tate, but that's what I wanted so I'm glad that's what happened." He says as he looks at me and I purse my lips.

"No I don't think so." I whisper as he rolls his eyes, looking back down.

"Where'd she go?" He says.

I look down the pitch and Jude is carrying her and I smile. "The little monster saw her favorite uncle and came running." Jude says as he sets her down, holding her hand. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes." She says as Jude shrugs, clearly trying to show off.

"She's saying yes to everything right now, that doesn't even count." Pedri says as Jude shakes his head.

"She made up her mind, I'm the favorite uncle."

"I hope you lose today, no offense." Pedri mumbles as Jude shrugs.

"El clásico for the title, bound to be good, huh?" Jude questions.

"I miss you in a Barcelona kit." I say to him as I pull at the material of his jersey sleeve.

"I miss it sometimes too, but it all happens for a reason." He says as he picks Celia back up and she begins pulling at the neckline of his jersey and he begins laughing.

"Look what the cat drags in." Gavi says as he comes over to us, patting Jude's back before immediately reaching for Celia.

Jude gives her to Gavi and he turns, looking at Pablo. "Hey buddy." Jude says as Pablo immediately gives him a hug and I frown as I look at Pedri.

"Jablo is reunited." I say as they pull away from their hug.

"It's been a whole week, it's crazy." Ale says as he goes over to Gavi, only to see Celia and she reaches her hand up, giving him a high five before she starts giggling.