ninety three

"Tate, let's go." Nat says as she comes in my room as I'm finishing doing my hair.

"Wait I still need to change." I say as I spray some hairspray as she shakes her head, grabbing my dress.

"You'll have to finish getting ready there, we have to go." She mumbles as I grab my makeup bag and my phone.

We go downstairs and she quickly leaves the house as I look at Pedri laying on the couch, his legs on Gavi as Gavi gives me a look. "Sleeping." He mouths as I go over, kissing Pedri's forehead as Gavi gags. "How gross." He whispers as I flick his ear.

"Watch it." I mumble as he rolls his eyes, and I quickly walk out of the house before Nat yells at me.

It's only a matter of time until she becomes bridezilla. It's inevitable.

"Took you long enough." She scoffs as I put my stuff in the back and I frown. "I'm kidding. I don't want to be a menace today, that's not me."

"We'll see." I shrug as she gives me a look. "Are you nervous?"

She sighs as she begins driving to the venue. "Just a bit, yeah. But coming over definitely did help to ease my nerves, just telling dumb stories and stuff like that." She says as I nod.

"It gives you something else to focus on for a little bit. But now back to the wedding, but it'll be smooth so it's okay." I say as she takes a deep breath.

"Keep me distracted, tell me about you and Pedri." She suggests as I lean my head back against the seat.

"Well it's almost been 4 months, like he said yesterday, and it's been going good." I say simply as She scoffs.

"Do you guys fight?" She questions as I blow out a breath.

"Like a few times, but nothing super serious."

"About what?"

"We threw a party for buying our new house, and Eric brought one of his friends and he tried to kiss me. But he was flirting with me I guess and Isabelle told Pedri about it, so Pedri was trying to find me and he admitted he was looking for me to make sure I wasn't hooking up with Eric's friend." I say as I cross my arms.

"Ouch." She whispers.

"That's not even all of it. So the next day Eric's friend followed me and messaged me on Instagram apologizing for trying to kiss me and calling me a slut, and I told Pedri about it, because communication you know? And he was saying stuff like 'oh I'm surprised you didn't reply to him because the Tate 3 months ago would've.'" I begin as she glances at me, "And then I got mad because I do nothing to give the impression that I'd cheat on him, because I love him with every bone in my body and it just pissed me off that he even considered the fact that I'd cheat on him." I add as she nods.

"What a dick." She scoffs as I raise my eyebrows slightly.

"And then after we argued, Pablo and I went to go get coffee, and the next day Pedri was asking where Pablo and I went, and when I told him coffee he was doubting if that was all we did. And after that I told him I'd sleep in another room and he was all like 'are you going to go sleep with Pablo?' Like what the fuck." I mumble.

"When I asked if you two fight I really thought the answer would be no." She jokes as I begin laughing.

"We never do though. Like that all happened within the past two weeks, everything else is perfect." I suggest as she nods.

"Well that's good at least." She whispers as I smile. "Just know if he ever needs to be slapped, you can call me." She adds.

"You and Isabelle both."