sixty two

•———————————————•
- Isabelle & Gavi -
•———————————————•

"Gavi, wake up, do you have training?" I ask as I lean over and he shakes his head before rolling over, putting his face in the pillows.

"No, today we don't. Xavi said we needed a break." He says, muffled from the bed and I sit up.

"We should eat something." I say as I reach over, rubbing his back as he turns his head to look at me.

"Let me cook for you." He suggests as I shake my head.

"I love the enthusiasm, but when you tried to cook you set off the fire alarms, so maybe not." I smile as he rolls his eyes before getting up slowly.

"Everyone is probably still sleeping, we can just claim the kitchen." He says as I stretch my arms before getting out of the bed.

"Or we can make them breakfast."

"Now why would we do that?" He mumbles as he tosses me a sweatshirt and I put it on quickly before we walk out of his room.

"To be nice, weird concept." I shrug as he frowns before leaning against the counter. "Come on, it'll be fun."

"Okay, okay fine, what should we make?" He questions as I lean against the counter.

"Well we could always make like pancakes or something, those are easy and you can make a lot, so that everyone can have plenty." I suggest as he nods.

He goes over to the pantry and he grabs out a box of pancake mix, setting it on the counter. "And then should we use like a griddle?" He asks as I nod my head, looking at the box.

We quickly wash our hands, "This just needs water." I say as I grab a bowl, measuring the mix and also the water. "Should we just do plain pancakes, or should we add something?" I ask as I begin mixing the batter.

"Tate usually has a ton of fruit in the fridge, you can take a look and see what would be good." He suggests as he heats up the griddle and I nod, going into the fridge.

"Blueberries, that works." I say as I grab them out, putting some into the batter before mixing it again.

Doors begin opening and closing upstairs and shortly after Tate comes down the stairs, yawning as I begin pouring the mix onto the griddle. "Good morning." I smile as Pedri comes downstairs, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

They are so cute.

"Good morning." She replies with a smile as she's staring at the griddle. "You're not letting Gavi make them? I was in the mood for burnt pancakes." She frowns as Gavi goes over to the couch, grabbing a pillow before hitting her with it.

"Too early for this." Pedri mumbles as he grabs the pillow, throwing it on the couch. 

"Well, Tate, I am offended." Gavi says as he points at her and she shrugs.

"You can't cook pasta, and you set off fire alarms, so it's kind of valid of me to think you'd also burn pancakes." She says as I flip the pancakes.

Gavi holds up his hand as he comes over, leaning against the counter as he watches the pancakes. "If you two grab plates, these will be done in like 2 minutes and you can have the first batch." I say as Tate nods, slipping out from Pedri's arms before she grabs a stack of plates.