twenty one

"Hey Tate, Gavi wants to talk to you, he's in the laundry room." Pablo says as he pokes his head in my room and I nod as I stand up.

"How was early training?" I ask as we start walking down the hall.

"Early." He says as I draw my face straight.

"You know what, I could've guessed that Pablo." I say as he shrugs with a smile as I go downstairs. "What's up?" I ask Gavi as his arms are crossed.

"I was switching the laundry when I saw something a bit weird." He says as I nod.

"Okay? What does that have to do with me?"

"It was a load of your laundry but Pedri's training clothes were in it with all of your stuff."

Oh fuck.

"Gavi, what are you trying to say?"

"I think we both know what I'm thinking, so please get yourself out of this situation." He says as I think briefly.

"I had my basket of stuff and he just wanted stuff washed quickly. Nothing about that is weird I don't think." I say as he tosses me Pedri's clothes.

"Better go give him these then." He says as he passes me and I trail behind him as I have Pedri's clothes in my arms.

I go up to Pedri's room and I open the door, throwing them on his bed before immediately closing it again. "Nuh uh." I hear him call out as I open his door again, standing in his doorway. "Why are you pouting?" He asks as he sits up, backing up against his headboard.

"Gavi knows. Or I think he knows at least." I say as I close the door and I go sit on his bed.

"Why do you think that?" He questions as I turn to look at him.

"He saw your clothes in my laundry and was being all like 'we both know what I'm thinking about'" I say as I mimic Gavi and he shrugs.

"They'll find out at some point anyways." He whispers as I nod.

"I know, I tried to cover it up though, but I don't know if he bought it."

"He probably didn't buy it, but it's okay. We're fine." He says as I frown. "What?"

"Why don't you care if he knows?"

"Because it's our personal lives. They shouldn't care that much about who we choose to date, and it's not like I purposely picked to fall in love with you, that's just how it happened. So I don't care because I don't have a say in their relationships so they shouldn't have a say in mine." He murmurs as I sigh.

"Okay, okay fine. Maybe you're right." I say as he smiles. "So I just need to not care, okay that's easy."

"Just don't focus so much on trying to be sneaky, the more aware of it that you are the less likely anything will work." He says as I nod slowly. "So therefore, come here." He adds as he opens up his arms and I move so I'm laying on top of him.

He puts one of his hands under my sweatshirt as I readjust. "Your hands are cold." I mumble as he puts his other hand against my back.

"Warm then up then."

"No, you don't deserve that."

He mumbles something as he rubs my back, before unhooking my bra with one hand as I lift up my head immediately. "How did you just do that?"

"Do what?"

"You did it with one hand." I say as he looks at me weird.

"No i didn't. I used both hands." He says as I immediately shake my head.

"No you did not, how did you do that?" I ask again as he shrugs.

"You're delusional, must be tired again." He says as his thumb rubs across my cheek.

"Is you new favorite hobby gaslighting?" I frown as he cups my face with his hands.

"You made that word up." He smiles as he kisses the tip of my nose.

"I hate you." I mumble as I lay my head back down against his chest as his hands go under my sweatshirt again, rubbing my back.

"You should tell me the order for the pyramid in a few days." He says as I shake my head.

"Nope. That's a secret." I whisper as one of my hands grips his arm near his bicep and I begin rubbing my thumb back and forth.

"Would i be able to predict it?"

"Potentially."

"Gavi is on the bottom, probably Pablo after that, and then either Ansu or ale, probably interchangeable between 4th and 3rd with them, and then me, and then Jude at the top." He says.

"Did you look at my laptop?"

"No, am I right?" He smiles.

"Nope, about to change it again. And you know my phone password so I wouldn't be surprised if you knew my laptop password." I say as I lift my head to look at him.

"That'd be ridiculous, I'm just genius." He smirks as I roll off of him.

"You hacked me, got to change all of my passwords now." I say as he shakes his head no as he leans over.

"No you don't." He whispers as he kisses me and I run my hand through his hair, pulling at the nape of his neck.

He moves so he's on top of me now and I lean up on my elbows to meet his lips as he pulls off his sweatshirt. He tosses it on the ground as I immediately pull him back into the kiss as his hands pull at the bottom of my sweatshirt.

"Pedri we need to talk, can I come in?" I hear Gavi say as he knocks on the door and I look at Pedri as he leans his head back.

"Let me just change real quick." He calls out as he gets off of the bed. He takes my hand and he looks around in his room before he nudges his head to the closet.

"Really, the closet?" I whisper as he throws his hands up.

"I'm sorry, there's not a lot of places you can hide." He whispers as I quickly toss him a shirt before he closes the closet door.

I quickly hook my bra before I stand there with my arms crossed as I hear him open the door. "Do you want to go talk in your room? I need to go down to get my water anyways." He says.

"Yeah that works." Gavi says as I hear them walk away. Once I hear them go downstairs I slip out of Pedri's room and I go to the living room, sitting down as I let out a sigh.

Never going to catch a break.