sixty four

"How's your back feel today?" I question as I roll over, wrapping my arms around Pedri.

"Hurt earlier a bit more, but after that nap it doesn't hurt as bad, but you did make me take medicine too." He whispers as he rubs my back.

"Medicine helps a lot believe it or not, it's like the point of it." I fake gasp as he pushes me off of him, grabbing a pillow and smacking me with it.

"Let me see your back." I say as I lean up on my elbows, grabbing the pillow from him as he sits up, taking off his shirt. "Do you trust me? I think something may help it." I add quietly as he turns his head, nodding slowly.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll be right back." I say as I stand up, walking out of my bedroom to the kitchen, grabbing coconut oil and a spoon.

I quickly go back to my room and I close the door as he turns, giving me a look. "What's that?"

"Coconut oil, it's good for cuts and stuff like that. It will moisturize your skin and has good antibacterial properties, and it boosts collagen." I say as he gives me a weird look.

"You lost me at coconut oil." He mumbles as I roll my eyes, pushing him so he's lying down on the bed.

"It's good for your cuts, there, I'll make it simple for you." I say as I sit on his lower back, putting it on him as he begins hitting the bed, mumbling curse words. "It doesn't hurt bro, you're being dramatic." I mumble as I rub it in.

"Sympathize with me, I want you to feel bad for me, because then maybe I'd get special treatment."

"You wish, you don't get special treatment for anything." I scoff.

"Even if I'm in excruciating pain?" He asks softly.

"Well you're not in excruciating pain." I whisper as I get off of him and I put the lid back on before going back to the kitchen and putting it in the cupboard.

When I get back to my room he's sitting up, "Why was it in the kitchen?"

"Because I use it for cooking too, I had some in my bathroom but I ran out so it's on my list, but I knew we still had some out there." I say as I go stand in front of him.

"You really are a milf, aren't you?" He asks as I immediately push his shoulder and he falls back on my bed as I grab his arm, pulling him back up.

"Now my sheets are covered in oil." I say as he purses his lips.

"Oh no, looks like you'll have to sleep in my bed tonight then." He shrugs as I cross my arms.

"We always end up sleeping together anyways, that was bad rizz." I mumble as he stands up and I pull my sheets off the bed. "Do you need anything washed if I do a load now?"

"Just some training stuff." He says as he leaves my room, going up to his as I grab my hamper, going to the laundry room before I toss it in. I wait about a minute before he comes down, tossing some clothes in before I start the laundry. "This is very milf of you."

"Shut up with that." I say as he smiles, walking out of the laundry room quickly.

"Sorry would you prefer mommy? It's pretty mommy of you." He says as he looks back at me.

"Wow, so much better." I joke as he nods and he sits on a stool as I go to my room, grabbing his shirt before I set it on the stool next to him. "You should let the oil dry for a bit before you put your shirt back on."

"Bold of you to assume I'm going to put my shirt back on." He counters as I shrug.

"I wouldn't be opposed to it."