twenty

"What time is it?" I mumble as I roll over and I grab my phone before squinting. "Oh shit. Pedri, you have to leave in 10 minutes. It's your early training today." I say as I push him slightly and he groans as he rolls over.

"I don't want to." He groans as he pulls the covers over his head.

"You're going to be late." I say as I pull the covers off of him and he immediately grabs a pillow covering his face.

I get out of bed and I leave my room as the guys are all sitting at the table eating their breakfast. I look at what they're wearing and I go up to Pedri's room, grabbing him the same clothes before I go back down to my room quickly without them noticing.

When I get back to my room Pedri is rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he yawns. "You can't be tired. We just slept for 14 hours." I say as I hand him his clothes.

"Best sleep I've gotten in a long time." He shrugs as he goes into my bathroom quickly to change.

"Okay fair, but you still have to eat breakfast." I say as he comes back out of the bathroom. "Just put your dirty clothes in my hamper, I have to do laundry today anyways." I say as he tosses them in.

We both leave my room and I go into the kitchen as Pedri leans against the counter as I toss him a banana. Jude looks at the both of us as he raises his eyebrows slightly and I smile as I hold up my middle finger. He puts his hand over his heart as he starts sliding down in his chair as I begin laughing.

"Good morning." Pedri says as he goes over to the table and he stands behind Gavi, putting his hand on his shoulder before squeezing lightly and Gavi smiles.

Jude gives me another look and I nod slightly as he does the same and I go sit at the table. "Did you get shoes last night?" I ask Gavi as he nods.

"Two pairs." He corrects.

"Woah there buddy, feeling a bit wild." I say as he crosses his arms before shrugging.

"You know me." He says as I smile.

"Oh also when I was waiting for you yesterday I saw you and Pablo sitting there and you guys just looked really sad." I say as I pull out my phone showing them a picture.

"That's just how it is sometimes." Pablo says as he stands up, stretching real quick before he goes and fills up his water.

"Okay we better get going. See you at 1." Ale says as he waves quickly before grabbing his bag and his keys.

"Bye." I call out as they all begin leaving the house. "Pedri." I say as he looks back at me. I grab his phone off the counter and I hand it to him as he smiles slightly.

"I am still so tired, but thank you." He says before he begins walking to the door. He turns back around quickly as he comes and gives me a quick kiss before he grabs his bag.

-

Tate
Moody judy

Jude
Don't call me that

Tate
Sorry🦖

Jude
What's up?

Tate
Did you like tell any of the guys that you thought something was going on between Pedri and I?

Jude
No I don't think I need to since nothing is going on, right?

Tate
Dude I told you there's nothing going on, I was just wondering if they're all going to start asking the same thing

Jude
Jude the dude

Tate
What

Jude
Sorry I just like rhyming

Tate
Jude the dude who happens to be rude

Jude
Fuck you, I'm telling them all now

Tate
Bruh

Jude
Kidding, I'm trying my hardest to be nice. I need to redeem being in 5th last week😚

Tate
Oh shit yeah, you only got a few more days

Jude
I believe in myself
I'm shooting for third at least

Tate
I already know my rankings
So we will see how much it changes in these few days

Jude
Tell me where I'm at

Tate
Fourth with that attitude

Jude
🦖🦖🦖
Does that put me higher?

Tate
Oh sure, I love when you copy me

Jude
Learning from the best of course

Tate
You're chasing brownie points

Jude
Well is it working

Tate
Alarmingly yes actually
Congrats, at least third with that

Jude
That is perfectly high enough for me I can't lie
I bet I know who's at the bottom😏

Tate
Why did you just do that one

Jude
Sorry I meant😩
No sorry I meant 👶🏼🍼

Tate
Huh

Jude
Gavi. I feel like he's at the bottom

Tate
Why's that

Jude
Oh you know why

Tate
No I don't, I don't like when you do that

Jude
Oh YOU know

Tate
Jude.

Jude
Fine, because he told us all about your date
I can keep secrets unlike whiny little baby

Tate
He's the youngest, it's in his nature
Oh also can you just keep an eye on Pedri and Gavi? I want to make sure they're okay today

Jude
They keep hugging, I think they're good
But they also keep slapping each other but that's pretty normal as well

Tate
Thank you moody Judy

Jude
I hate Tate😚

Tate
🦖🦖🦖