bonus 7

Pov: I still miss this book
More cece content!
Also long chapter, so sorry
(not really sorry)
———

Celia pov (🙀)

"Mom I'm nervous for tonight, dad doesn't like him." I say as I walk in the kitchen, yawning.

Early training will be the death of me. There's no reason to train at 7:30 am.

"He doesn't not like him, it's just weird to see our daughter with a boy." She shrugs as I lean against the counter.

"I like Enzo, he's a good kid, and not just because he plays for Madrid and I've known him since he was my mascot, but he really is a good kid." Jude says as I look at him. "Besides his little reputation."

"Convince dad that." I say as Jude laughs, "I'm serious."

"He's not going to not like him." Mom insists as I give her a look.

"Mom, we both know that's a lie." I mumble as she sighs.

"I'll talk to him and tell him to not do anything dumb, how does that sound?" She questions as I nod quickly, "okay I'll be back."

"Ce I think you're worried about nothing." Charlotte says as I pull out a stool, sitting down as I cross my arms, turning and looking at all of them sitting at the table.

"If anything Pedri will make a big deal about it though, he's kind of dramatic if you think about it." Gavi says as I frown, looking at my phone quickly.

"You're the oldest so you get to figure out how they react first." Ansu says as I sigh.

"At least you know Tate is supportive and nice about it." Pablo shrugs, "but I guess that's just her in general so I don't know if that's good to use as an example." He adds as mom walks back in the kitchen, rolling her eyes.

"Looks like it went well." Isabelle jokes as mom shakes her head.

"Pisses me off sometimes." She mumbles as she goes to the fridge, grabbing out a bottle of water, "he says you're too young to date."

"I'm 17, almost 18." I frown as she shrugs.

"I don't know what to tell you Cece, he'll think that no matter how old you are." She says as I sigh.

"You and dad dated for the first time at 16." I mutter.

"But we dated seriously at 19 and 20." She counters, "so he'll probably think you can't date until that age either."

"That's so unfair." I say as she shrugs.

"I don't know what to say Ce, he doesn't listen to me as it is so there's not much I can do." She frowns as I get up off my stool.

"Is he in your guys' room?" I ask as she nods, "I'll be back." I go down the hallway and knock on the door slightly, "dad?"

"Yeah, pollito?" He asks as I walk in, crossing my arms.

"I'm too young?" I question as he laughs.

"Don't you want to focus on football?" He asks as I shrug.