eight

"I can't believe you guys actually did that pyramid on the field. I thought you guys would fall." I say as they walk in the house and they tossed their bags down.

"I'm just coming up with so many good ideas lately. First patronizing, and then the pyramid." Ale says as he fills up his water before sitting on the couch.

"Everyone loved it." Gavi shrugs as he sits on one of the stools and I nod.

"Well I loved it." I say as I lean against the counter. "And I think since you went to camp early to get some food it can just be like eat snacks or something if you're hungry. I went shopping a few days though so we have lots of options." I add as I lock eyes with Pedri as a smirk tugs at his lips before I look away.

"That works. Thanks mom." Pablo says with a thumbs up before he sits on the couch, leaning his head back, staring up at the ceiling.

They all begin talking and I take the opportunity to leave, going to my room and opening the closet door. I begin pulling out dresses and holding them up to myself in the mirror, before immediately throwing them on the bed and putting possible ones on my chair.

In a matter of minutes my bed was covered with dresses and skirts and I stand with my arms crossed looking into my closet. "I'm coming in." I hear Gavi say before he opens the door and I stay where I am still staring at my clothes.

"Woah, what happened in here? Your room is always spotless." He says as he sits on my bed, sitting on a few dresses but I don't care enough to tell him to move.

"I'm trying to find something to wear." I say as I turn to look at him and his eyes are scanning my room.

"For what?" He asks as I click my tongue.

"A date." I reply simply as his eyes widen.

"What!" He yells as I immediately shush him.

"I'm going on a date, i need to find something to wear." I say again as his mouth is still hanging open.

"With who? Why didn't you tell us? What's his name? Have you ever even been on a date?" He asks all at once and I shake my head.

"I didn't tell you because it was sudden, his name is mind ya, and yes I've been on a date you ass."

"Mind ya?"

"Yeah, mind your business." I smile as he rolls his eyes, moving my dresses and looking at them.

"Fine I don't care who it is, where are you guys going?" He questions as he picks up a dress before making a disgusted face and he throws it behind him. "Absolutely not." He mumbles under his breath.

"Dinner I think. Not sure where but I want to look nice at least. So I'm planning on wearing a dress, I just don't know the vibe I want to go for." I say as I continue going through my closet.

"We need our fashion consultants." He says before he stands up, going in the hallway. "Ansu! Ale! Come to Tate's room!" He yells as I throw my hands up.

"Yep, let's just have a party as I try to get ready." I say as he turns to look at me.

"They'll be more help, we all know they carry this house with fashion." He shrugs as he sits down. "And don't worry I won't say you're going on a date, you can say that if you want."

"How kind." I say as I toss my dresses on my chair on the bed and I sit down, waiting for them to come in.

"What's up?" Ale says as he pokes his head in the room before coming in fully.

They all turn to look at me and I sigh. "I'm going out tonight and I don't know what to wear. Can you guys help me?" I ask and they both smile.

"The day has come." Ansu says as he cracks his knuckles before he goes into my closet and Ale starts going through the dresses on my bed.

"I'm going to dinner and I just want to look nice. You guys can look through my clothes and I just have to go take a phone call real quick. So feel free to pick stuff out." I say as they give a thumbs up without looking at me and Gavi raises his eyebrows.

I hold up my middle finger as I leave the room and I go out to the living room where Jude and Pablo are sitting. Jude looks up from his phone quickly as he gives me a quick nod before looking down and I try not to laugh as I go upstairs.

We all have a thing where we all leave our doors open unless we're in there, so as I see pedri's closed I knock on the door. "It's Tate." I say as he opens the door, fresh out of the shower.

"What's up?" He asks as my eyes drift down his body to the towel wrapped around his waist.

"What's our excuse tonight?" I ask as he opens the door wider and I go in, sitting on the bed.

He goes in the closet and closes the door, a slight crack open so we can still talk. "I thought you were covering that?" He asks.

"Well I was supposed to, but I couldn't think of anything." I mumble as I lay back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Like we may just have to leave the house separate and meet at the restaurant. Oh shit wait are we getting dinner?"

"Yeah, I got us reservations. But I don't want to leave separate, that's like not the point of a date." He says as I nod.

"Fair." I reply as I think. "Gavi knows I'm going on a date, so I can just leave and say I'm going on a date." I shrug.

"Does he know it's with me?" He asks as he pokes his head through the crack open and I shake my head no.

"Absolutely not."

"Okay good. What if you leave the house and go get in my car and I can wait a minute or so before I come up with an excuse to leave." He says as he comes out of the closet wearing a hoodie and sweats.

"Is that what you're wearing?" I question as he stares at me dumbfounded.

"I can't be all dressed up too and sit on the couch as you leave." He says as I purse my lips.

"Good point."

"Oh I got it. You can leave and you can call me immediately and I'll pretend you're my mom and I'll be like oh you want to go to dinner? Okay I'll go get ready." He says as he snaps.

"That actually smart." I say as I sit up and he nods proudly.

"My keys are on the key rack so just grab mine when you go out and you can start my car and I'll grab yours so it looks legit." He says as I smile.

"You know, you're not as unbearable now." I say as a smile tugs at his lips.

"I'll see you in an hour." He says as I get off the bed and I go over to the door, looking back for a second as I smile walking out.