fifty five

Tate
Hey are you up

Pablo
Tate I appreciate the booty call
BUT you have a boyfriend 😗

Tate
Oh man
Since that's out of the cards wanna go get coffee?

Pablo
I smell a tradition

Tate
This is the second time

Pablo
Once is a coincidence
Twice is the start of a tradition

Tate
Word🤝

Pablo
How are you feeling?

Tate
My head hurts but coffee should help me stay up
So real of you for telling me to get wasted

Pablo
And you listened
I'm a genius

Tate
Much needed night

Pablo
Yeah well everyone needs it once in awhile🏃‍♂️

Tate
Real
I'm going to change and then we can head out

Pablo
Alright I'll be out in my car
And then bring your keys and I can drop you off at your car on the way back

Tate
Perfect

I get out of bed as I go into my closet, changing out of sweatpants to a pair of shorts and I slide on a pair of shoes as I grab my keys and wallet, putting them in my pocket as I walk out the front door.

I look in the driveway and Pedri's car isn't here so I roll my eyes as I get in the car. "Morning." He says as I buckle.

"Good morning, do you know where Pedri is?" I question as he shakes his head.

"He was heading out the house when I got up earlier, I didn't have time to talk to him." He shrugs as I sigh.

"Yeah well feels like lately he's been hiding a lot."

"I wouldn't worry about it too much, yeah?" He says as I nod.

"I was expecting you to pick me up last night, not him. I didn't want him to see me drunk." I cross my arms as he begins driving to the coffee shop.

He clicks his tongue, "yeah, funny actually, I was leaving the house and Pedri was sitting on the couch asking where I was going. I said I was going to get you and he got mad that you asked me and not him, and then he told me to 'sit my ass down' or I'd be in trouble." He mocks. "He's kind of scary too, can't have dad mad at me."

"I don't know why he'd be mad about that, he's the one that's been secretive. And also last night, I asked about where he was twice, and he avoided it each time." I scoff as he frowns slightly.

"Maybe you spend too much time together?" He suggests.

"I don't know, I feel like since he's at training all the time it shouldn't be that we spend too much time together. It's got to be something else, but I refuse to believe that he's cheating, he wouldn't do that." I say as he pulls into a parking lot.

"I don't know what's going on with him. Just follow him, never fails you know." He smiles as I playfully roll my eyes as I hold open the front door and we go in.