one hundred twenty one

Time skip of 4 and a half months
(20 weeks)
———

"Pedri, can you tie this for me?" I question as I walk out of the closet wearing a pink dress and he smiles as he looks at me.

"I thought you wanted a boy." He says as he comes over to me, tying it.

"Well the more we've talked about it, the more I want a girl because you want one so bad." I say as I turn around and he's looking down at me with a big smile on his face.

"Well boy or girl, I win in the end because it's a child with you." He says as I smile.

"You're cheesy." I say as I walk past him.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are with your baby bump? I mean you always have been beautiful, but something about the bump really adds to it." He whispers as I turn around to look at him.

"Yeah you think?" I question as he nods.

"Definitely." He says as he takes off his shirt, walking in the closet.

"I'm going to go see what colors everyone is wearing." I say before I walk out of our bedroom, down towards the living room.

"Girl, huh?" Isabelle asks as she looks at me and I nod.

"Girl, huh?" I repeat back to her as I look at her dress.

"Hey, I am confident in my decision." She says as she smiles at me and I nod. "Gavs thinks it's a boy, so we have a bet going."

"This house really likes making bets, not sure what it is." I say as she shrugs.

I then turn around as the rest of the guys come downstairs and I look at what they're all wearing. Ale, Gavi, and Pablo are wearing blue, leaving Jude and Ansu wearing pink. "Jude you think girl?" I question, slightly confused.

"Yes and I stand by my decision, as shocking as it is I hope it's a girl. Pedri as a girl dad just makes sense in my mind." He shrugs as I just stare at him.

"I won't lie, I thought you'd be team boy, you just seem like that type of person." Isabelle says as he shakes his head.

"I've always been team girl." He says as Isabelle and I exchange a look.

"Shocking revelation." I fake gasp as Gavi furrows his eyebrows.

"I know it's your gender reveal party, but let's not use big words today." Gavi says as he goes over to Isabelle, grabbing her hand and pulling her up.

"Are you patronizing her?" Ale asks as I begin nodding.

"We don't need to start the whole patronizing thing again." Pablo says as Jude goes over to him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Oh Tate by the way we were thinking if you have a boy we have a really good name idea." Jude says as Pablo begins nodding.

"I already have name ideas for each, I don't think I need it." I say as Pedri walks down the hallway wearing pink and I smile.

"Well hear us out." Jude says and I cross my arms, "Jablo."

"That's a good one." I scoff as they both nod proudly.