bonus 8

BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS, it's a bonus in case you couldn't tell. Also this one may make you sad so oopsies

Also like 6 month time skip, cece is 18, twins are just 16 and Rio is 9
———————

Mila pov (🙀)

"Where's Ce?" I question as I go into the kitchen, looking up from my phone.

"She's out with Nadia and a few of their teammates I think." Emilio says as he looks up from his textbook.

"That's just great." I mumble.

"Why?" He asks as I put my phone in my pocket as I lean against the counter.

"We were supposed to go out together, but looks like that's not in the cards." I sigh as he shrugs.

"They were meeting with a designer for an event in a few days." Mom says as she comes into the kitchen and I scoff.

"It's not like it's hard to tell me that though." I say as she gives me a look.

"She's busy, you know that."

"She's either at training or spending time with Nadia, you do realize that, right?" I question.

"Mila." Emilio says quietly as I give him a look.

"When was the last time she spent time with you mio?" I ask as he shrugs, looking back down at his textbook.

"We never really spent a lot of time together as it was so it doesn't really bother me." He jokes as dad walks into the kitchen.

"Well it bothers me, because she's always bailing on me." I say as I pull out a stool and I sit on it as Emilio shows me his worksheet and I shake my head slightly as I point at the right answer.

"She's busy with football, you know that pollito." Dad says as I give him a look.

"Okay but you never had a sibling who was famous and never had time for you, you don't know what that's like." I say as him and mom exchange a look.

"Because he was the famous one." Mio whispers as I nod, "ask uncle fer." He adds quietly.

"You just have to understand she's busy, she does a lot everyday with trainings and stuff for brand deals, it's not easy to balance it." Mom says as I bite the inside of my cheek.

"You never get mad when she's gone all day though, you get mad at me when I'm gone." I say as she raises her eyebrows.

"Different circumstances." She counters as I shake my head.

"The difference is you care about her more and let her do whatever she wants." I say as I get out of my seat and she immediately crosses her arms.

"Mila." She says sternly as I walk out of the kitchen.

"I got it." I hear dad say faintly as I go upstairs to my room and I go lay in bed, pulling the covers over my head. After maybe a minute there's a knock on the door, and I roll my eyes, "pollito, can I come in?" Dad asks as I sigh.

"Fine." I call out as the door opens.

I keep the covers over my head as the bed sinks down next to me, "what's wrong?" He asks quietly as I finally move the covers and I look at him.