eighteen

"Hey." Gavi mumbles as he gets in my car and I turn to look at him.

"Stop pouting or we aren't going home." I say as he looks at me.

"I don't want to go home anyways, so that's fine with me." He grins as I purse my lips.

"Fine, stop pouting or we are going home." I correct as he tosses his bag in the back.

"I'm over it anyways, let's just go." He says as I sigh.

"You're not just mad about Pedri are you? What's going on?" I ask as he shrugs.

"I haven't been doing good at training, my head is somewhere else lately." He admits as I nod.

"Okay, where's your head at then?"

"I need like a day where I do nothing all day. Just staring up at my ceiling or something for the day." He says as I try no to laugh.

"Just go out and do something tonight that you want to do. Go with a few of the guys, probably not Pedri if you're annoyed with him, okay? Treat yourself to a fun night or something with the guys." I say as he nods.

"Yeah you're right. Thank you." He says quietly as I nod before we go back home. "You can come with." He offers as I shake my head no.

"I need a night to just watch a movie or something by myself. I love you all and you guys know that, but there's just too much gross testosterone in the house. I need to like deep clean or something." I say as he chuckles.

"I appreciate you Tate, and all that you do for us."

I look at him briefly before I flip the blinker and I smile. "I appreciate you for appreciating me." I joke as he rolls his eyes with a grin plastered on his face.

"I'll make them go shopping. I want new shoes." He says as he looks out the window.

"You have a ton of shoes."

"Not enough though." He counters as I raise my eyebrows.

"Mmhmm." I hum as he reclines the seat, putting his arms behind his head as he closes his eyes. "Anything you need, passenger princess?" I question as he opens one of his eyes before closing it again.

"A foot rub would be nice." He shrugs as I laugh.

"Yeah, never. Your feet are gross. Not even just yours, like everyone's. No way would I give you a foot rub in a million years." I scoff.

"And to think you cared about me."

"Dude, you're trying to gaslight me right now." I laugh as he shakes his head.

"Nope. I'm not mad, just disappointed." He says softly as I pull into the driveway.

"Get out of my car, you ass." I say as he shoots me a smile before he grabs his bag, quickly going inside.

The rest of the guys pull into the driveway and they get out. "Gavi wants to go shopping if any of you want to." I say as they all start closing their doors.

"I'm down." Ale says as he walks up to the front door.

"You guys can just figure out some type of plan for tonight and who wants to do what." I call out as they give a thumbs up before walking inside.

Pedri was the last to pull into the driveway and I go up to his car as he gets out. "You're picking on him." I say as he grabs his bag.

"You're protective over him, hmm?"

"He's the youngest, everyone picks on him, it's like the rule of being the youngest. But just lay off of him a little bit. He has some stuff going on." I say as he nods slightly.

"Okay, okay, fine." He says as he gives me a side hug.

"Thank you." I whisper as he kisses my cheek quickly before we walk inside.

"Okay we're all going to go shopping." Ale says as he tosses his keys up before he catches it.

"Do you guys just want to go get dinner when you're out then?" I ask as Ansu nods.

"Yes, that works." Ansu says. "Do you want to come?" He asks Pedri as he quickly glances at Gavi before shaking his head.

"No that's okay, I'll probably just go get some food in a bit, otherwise I'll just sleep or something." He says as Ansu nods.

"Okay see you later." Jude calls out as they walk out the door and I look over at Pedri.

"Looks like the house is to ourselves." He shrugs as I cross my arms.

"It's Tate day, you're leaving too." I say as his smile drops.

"Seriously?" He asks as I nod.

He mumbles something under his breath as he sets his bag down and he goes over to the door. "Dude I'm kidding." I say as his hand is on the doorknob.

"Well you're convincing." He says as he hangs up his keys.

"You're just gullible, which makes it fun to mess with you." I say as I lean against the counter and he comes over, putting his hands on either side of me as he looks at me.

"What do you want to do?" He questions as he tilts his head slightly and I feel my breathing become irregular. "Tate?" He asks quietly as I push him back.

"I still can't think around you. And even if we're dating or however you want to classify it, you still makes me nervous." I say as I point at him and he smiles.

"I make you nervous?"

I nod my head. "Very much so, yes." I respond as he laughs. "It's not funny, because my brain doesn't brain when I'm around you."

"Your brain doesn't brain? Yeah I can tell." He jokes as I cross my arms. "I'm kidding, Tate." He says as he comes closer to me, placing his hand on my chin before raising my chin so I'm looking up at him. "Can I kiss you?" He asks as I nod slightly.

"Yes." I say as he leans in placing a kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss as the door swings open, and I immediately push him away as Jude walks though the door.

"Hey.. guys." He says as he gives us a weird look and I smile.

"Are you going shopping?" I ask as I scratch my arm and he goes into his bag.

"Yeah I just forgot my wallet. Are you two okay?" He asks as he puts it in his pocket before standing up straight.

"Yep." I smile as he looks at me, then to Pedri, and then back to me.

"Right." He says as he raises his eyebrows for a second. "Okay bye again." He says as he looks back at us before closing the door.

"We literally can't get them out of the house long enough." I mumble as he shrugs.