bonus 5

This one is gonna be another time skip, SHOCKER, the kids ages are below whatever, and their new kid is down there as well 😰

Celia González Cruz - 15 years old
Emilio González Cruz - 12 years old
Mila González Cruz - 12 years old
Rio González Cruz - 6 years old

I just liked the name Rio idk, don't be mean if you don't like it :(

———

"Let's go, let's go." I call out as I check my phone, looking at the time as I sigh. "I'm not just talking to the kids, you guys too, we can't be late." I add as I point at them sitting on the couch.

"Tate come on now, we can take our precious time." Jude says as he gets off the couch and I give him a look. "Okay let's speed it up, people!" Jude adds as he claps his hands together.

"Gavi, Isabelle, Ansu and Ale are meeting us there." Pablo says as he goes to Jude and Jude wraps his arm around Pablo's shoulder.

"Well aren't you two just cute." Charlotte scoffs as I shrug.

"You knew what you were getting yourself into all those years ago, agreeing to date Jude was agreeing to the fact Jude is also dating Pablo." I say as she looks at them.

"Other way around Tatum, I was with Pablo first, then she came around." Jude shrugs as I shake my head.

"Wrong." I mumble as I look at the stairs, Pedri coming down.

"Are you going to change?" Pedri asks as he looks at Jude.

"I can't wear a Madrid jacket?" He asks as Pedri immediately shakes his head.

"Absolutely not, not to my daughters match." He counters as I smile slightly, seeing him get defensive.

"I have an extra jacket in my car, just use that." Pablo suggests as Jude nods.

"Boyfriends back at it." Pedri says under his breath as Jude rolls his eyes.

"Elche understands that she's second." Jude smiles as Charlotte scoffs.

"Just like Pedri is third to Isabelle and Charlotte." Pablo laughs as Pedri crosses his arms.

"Preach." Charlotte says as she wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go!" Pedri calls out as I hear running upstairs, before Emilio, Mila and Rio come down the stairs.

"Sorry dad." Mila says as she comes over to me and Charlotte. "Can I ride with you and auntie char?" She whispers as I nod, brushing my thumb over her cheek.

"We want to drive Rio and Elmo, we have to stay the best uncles." Jude says as Pablo grabs his keys.

"So then Pedri you can go with the girls." Pablo says as I snicker and Pedri gives me a look.

"Fine." He mumbles as he grabs his keys.

"And then we can stop to get milkshakes, and your dad can't stop us." Jude whispers as he leans down to the same level as Emilio and Rio.