seventy eight

"So what are you doing for your day off?" I ask Pedri as I get out of the shower and he's sitting on the counter as he holds his hand up to his mouth.

I wrap the towel around myself as he purses his lips, "well we should talk first, and then depending on how the talk goes I have an idea." He says as I frown slightly.

"I don't like the sound of that." I mumble as he hands me my clothes and I get dressed quickly as he shakes his head.

"Nothing bad. I just wanna go back to the whole moving thing." He says as his eyes drift down my body before he clears his throat.

"Let me guess, you think it's a good thing because there will be more privacy?" I question as I tie the strings on my shorts and he gives me a look.

"I mean more privacy would be nice, would it not?" He asks as I shrug. "A bigger house would just mean that bedrooms wouldn't be right next to each other, which is a good thing." He adds as he pokes my arm and I smile slightly, moving so that I'm in front of him.

"It would have spared Ansu's ears." I say as he nods.

"And with a bigger house that wouldn't be an issue. Plus I want a pool, and I know the other guys do too because it's good for recovery. The house would only improve our performances." He shrugs as I raise my eyebrows slightly.

"Okay fine you've convinced me." I mumble as he grins, getting off the counter.

"I didn't even have to go to my back up plan of convincing you more privacy is needed, talking actually worked for something."

"Bro discovered the usage of words." I say as he frowns before he goes in my closet, taking back one of his sweatshirts I took, putting it on. "Stop, that's my favorite one." I mumble as I go over to him, pulling at the bottom of it as he swats my hands away.

"I need it because I don't want to go upstairs to grab one, and now we have to leave." He says as he points at my shoes and I grab a pair of sandals, putting them on quickly.

"Okay, where are we going?" I question as I trail behind him as we walk down the hallway.

"We're going to go look at houses." Jude smiles as he wraps his arm around Pablo, and Pablo gives a thumbs up.

"Everyone else is busy, so you're stuck with us, sorry." Pablo shrugs as he grabs his keys and I give Pedri a look before he shrugs.

"I don't want to go look at houses." I mumble as he puts his hand on my back, guiding me out of the house.

"We're only looking at three today, there was an open house thing that we signed up for. Just be open minded." He whispers as we get in the back of Pablo's car.

Pedri looks out the window as he reaches over, resting his hand on my thigh as I look down at his hand. He begins rubbing his thumb against my skin as I shift in my seat slightly and I turn to look at him as he's still staring out the window, a smile plastered on his face.

Every minute that passes I swear he moves his hand higher and when we get to the first house I immediately unbuckle, getting out of the car. 2 more minutes in that car I fear what would've happened.

I stare up at the house in front of us and I give Pablo a look as he puts his keys in his pocket. "I could see us living here." He shrugs as we walk up to the front doors.

As we walk inside my eyes are met with the grand foyer and marble staircases, and I look at Jude as he has a huge smile on his face. "This is what I'm talking about." He says as we walk down a hallway to the living room where a listing agent is standing with a clipboard, a smile on his face.