twenty four

Pedri didn't call or text last night when I was gone, and to be fair maybe he was sleeping the whole time, but it's just kind of annoying. How all of a sudden he will talk to G for a little bit and suddenly just flip as if he got told something horrendous about me.

It's just annoying. And of course it's after I tell him that I love him again and when our relationship started? I actually still don't know if we're dating, but if not then a situationship I suppose. He's not seeing anyone else, and I'm definitely not, and I don't know if we have labels because it's not like we're telling anyone we're dating, it's just weird.

Weird and confusing.

When I get back home I immediately go shower and once I'm done I check the clock. They should be here any minute.

I go lay in my bed as I hear the laughter of the guys filling the house and I can't tell if I like it, or if it makes me annoyed. Definitely should be annoyed because of how confusing they've been acting, but at the same time they're all my family and I love them. A few seconds pass and someone knocks on the door. "Come in." I call out as Jude opens the door with a smile on his face. "Why are you smiling like that?" I mumble as I wrap the blanket around myself tighter.

"Sorry. We just wanted a hug." He says as he steps in my room.

"We?" I question as all of the other guys come in my room immediately jumping on my bed and laying on top of me. "Why are we doing this?" I question as I look at Jude.

"Well the reason these two bumbling idiots were acting weird last night is because this is all a set up." Jude says as I knit my eyebrows together.

"Excuse me?"

"Well Tate, it is our 9 year friendaversary, and we had them act like dipshits to surprise you." Jude says as Gavi and Pedri both stick their heads up before immediately hugging me again.

"No, you two were talking for a long time last night." I say as Gavi shakes his head.

"We played a round of fifa, but we wanted to make you think something happened so that you'd get angry." Gavi suggests as I look at Jude and he nods slightly.

"You guys did this all on purpose? How did you know I'd leave the house?" I ask.

"That wasn't actually planned but it worked in our favor." Ale says as he sits up.

"I look like the idiot now for acting like that." I mumble.

"No you don't, even though we were pretending you have the right to be mad." Pedri says as he brushes a strand of hair off of my cheek.

"So, get ready to go to dinner." Pablo says as he claps his hands together before he gets off of my bed, leaving the room to, I'm assuming, get ready.

Ale and Ansu both leave as well and Jude comes over to me, falling on top of me, Gavi and Pedri. "Sorry it had to happen like that, but no one's mad at anyone. Unless you're mad at us now." Jude says as I look at the three of them.

"No I'm not mad, you guys are cute for using 3 brain cells to do something." I say. "But wait why did you guys plan me getting mad though, like what is the surprise?"

"The friendaversary date was written in the calendar on the fridge so we wanted to make sure you didn't see it. But after we planned everything we realized we could've taken off the calendar but we were too far into planning." Gavi says as he reaches up, patting the top of my head.

"And it helped that you left the house because we got the new couch you liked. To be fair ours was breaking from Gavi and Pablo jumping on it, but it's definitely for you yep." Pedri says as I smile.

"Thanks for breaking the couch." I say as I pinch Gavi's cheek and he immediately moves his face into one of my pillows.

"Did you even see the couch?" Jude asks as I shake my head.

"I came home and immediately showered, I'm not even going to lie." I say as they all get off of my bed and Pedri pulls my hands so I'm standing up. We all walk out to the living room and I cross my arms as I look at the couch, "what a beauty." I whistle as I go sit on the couch and they stand in front of me as I look up at them.

"I can forgive the emotional damage you three in particular have given me." I say as I reach my hands up and they all give me high fives.

"A success is a success in my book." Jude shrugs as he goes upstairs.

"I'm sorry." Gavi says as he sits next to me. "I don't like being mean to you, but it had to be done." He frowns as I smile.

"It's okay." I laugh as he gives me a quick side hug before I give him a kiss on the cheek and he immediately wipes it away before he runs down the hall to his room.

Pedri stands in front of me as he reaches his hands out. "Well, surprise." He says as I take his hands.

"You're really convincing, you know that?" I say as he shrugs with a smile.

"And you're really gullible."

"If we all did that to you, you'd have the same reaction, don't even deny it." I say as he follows behind me to my room. "You have to go get ready for dinner, more specifically you need to shower." I add as he shakes his head.

"That's boring though, who would want that?"

"Someone who wants to smell good." I say in shock as he shakes his head.

"That's totally ridiculous." He mumbles as I shrug before pointing at the door.

"Go get ready." I say as he groans before leaving my room.