five

"Welcome to the first pyramid meeting. Please take a seat." I say as I point to the couch and they all sit down. "Now before I start I just want to say this is a reflection of the past two days, nothing else. And this is a fun learning experience so no hard feelings based on the ratings. I still love you all of course." I say as I hook up my computer to the tv.

"This is so exciting and in no way will it affect my self esteem going into the future." Gavi says as I nod slowly.

"Okay at the bottom of the pyramid. Pedri." I say as I click the button and he throws his hands up.

"What the fuck? Sixth?"

"You were annoying when I was trying to make dinner, you don't like your nickname, you harass me assuming I'm writing about Lewy when I'm not, and that's that." I say as a shrug.

"I'd write about Lewy." Gavi says as I try not to laugh.

"So you're patronizing me?" Pedri asks as I cross my arms.

"No, this is just a big fuck you. So fuck you." I smile as he rolls his eyes.

"I sense some tension." Jude coughs as I look at him.

"Next is Jude." I say clicking it again and he covers his mouth with his hand.

"Oh please enlighten me."

"Muscle mommy needs to stop. Milf needs to stop. Baby needs to stop. Tatum Marínela Cruz needs to stop. You make everything weird for some reason and I don't understand. You speed to camp. You also denied my pico which hurt." I say as he raises his eyebrow, pulling out his phone.

"Let me just text your mom saying you don't like your name, I'm sure she'll love that." He mumbles.

I click it again. "Pablo you're next. I don't really have any critiques I'm going to be honest. You're great, the top 3 I just had solidified but you keep being you." I smile as he nods.

"See, I'm not going to complain about where I got put." He says as Pedri and Jude glare at him.

"Next is Ale. Once again you're great, you've been really nice to me lately and I'm loving it. You're always great, and you reminded me about patronizing and now we all use it." I say as he nods.

"I will in fact take it."

"Ansu you're second. You were one of the only people to actually say thank you to me for the smoothies and I appreciated it. You also said you don't hate me, once again I appreciate it. And you also drive safe to camp which is great, and you're honestly the definition of wholesome and it earns you the second place spot this week. Congratulations." I clap as Gavi, Ale and Pablo join in with clapping as well.

"Thank you Tate." He says as I nod.

"What a shocker with who is at the top." Pedri mumbles as I click it, showing a picture of Gavi.

Gavi picks up a pillow and he throws it at Pedri and he lets it hit his face before having a delayed reaction and he grabs his face before yelling. "Jealous doesn't look good on you." Gavi says as he points.

"Sucking up doesn't look good on you." Pedri counters as I stand awkwardly.

Who could've predicted there'd be arguing? Surely no one.

"Okay, okay, enough." I say as Gavi has Pedri in a headlock and they stop so Gavi is just sitting on Pedri now.

"Okay, resume." Pedri says.

"Gavi is at the top because when he had to come home early yesterday we talked and had a really good conversation and it's the small things like that, that matter. We were just talking about me living here and taking care of you all and it meant a lot that he was taking my feelings into consideration. So that's why he's at the top this week." I say as they all nod.

"Suck up." Pedri whispers to Gavi and I close my computer.

"No feelings are hurt, yeah? It's going to change every week so no need to be sulking about being at the bottom. Pedri and Jude." I add the last part as a cough and Pedri holds up his middle finger.

"We had a surprise for you too, but not today I guess." Jude says as I frown.

"What is it?" I ask as he shrugs.

"Let's just give it to her. I'm too impatient to wait until tomorrow." Ale says.

"Am I not standing here right now?" I question as they continue whispering.

"Okay, fine." Pedri says as he comes over to me, pushing me lightly so I'm sitting on the couch. He comes around the back and he puts his hands over my eyes, before leaning into my ear. "I'll make you regret putting me in sixth." He whispers and I feel my body tense.

Sounds a bit sexual.

I don't think it was, but god damn.

"I'm sorry that you're a menace." I mumble.

"Keep them closed." He says as he moves his hands away and I squeeze my eyes shut as I lean back against the couch. "Okay, look." He says as I open my eyes.

All 6 of them are in front of me holding one of each of the Barcelona jerseys, Pedri and Jude at each end with their arms crossed. "Okay so when we have games we know you randomly pick who's jersey you're going to wear for that game, so we got you custom ones in each kit so you have options." Ansu says. They flip them around and I smile.

"So it's number 86 because Jude is 2, Gavi is 6, Pedri is 8, Ansu is 10, Ale is 28 and I'm 32, so it's all of our numbers added together." Pablo says.

"And then we just put Tate because we didn't know what to put for the name, but yeah." Ale says as I nod.

"Thank you guys." I smile as I stand up, going to them and they push me in the middle of the hug.

"It was Pedri's idea, but we all brainstormed to decide what to put on them." Jude says as I look at Pedri and he smiles slightly and I just nod my head, telling him thank you without words.

"4 kits for our girl." Gavi says as I give each of them individual hugs.

"I love you guys, thank you." I say as they hand me the four jerseys.

"Which were you going to wear tomorrow if we didn't give you this?" Ale asks.

"I hadn't decided yet. But doesn't matter now because all of my boys on one jersey." I say as I shake them and they all laugh.

"I'm going to go put a load of laundry in so I can wash these, so if anyone has anything they want washed go bring them down to the laundry room." I say before I walk downstairs to the basement, going into the laundry room.

I open the washer and toss them in and I wait a few minutes as Pedri comes down with a basket. "This is everyone's stuff they want washed." He says as he tosses it in and I put detergent in before turning it on.

He sets the basket down and he begins walking out before I clear my throat. "Wait." I say as he turns around.

"What's up?" He questions.

"It was your idea?"

He scratches the back of his head as he laughs awkwardly. "Yeah it was. I didn't know Jude would say it was my idea, but yeah. Just thought it'd be nice to have rather then picking favorites." He admits as I smile.

"It means a lot, thank you." I say as I go over to him, wrapping my arms around him. After a few second I pull away from the hug and I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before I go past him.

"Sorry for being a dick." He calls out.

"You're not. I just like being mean to you. Okay well you sometimes are, but that's besides the point."
I laugh as I turn back around looking at him.

He nods his head before he does a T and an 8 in sign language and I smile softly. I taught him that as a joke but when we were dating he'd do that for celebrating goals and I haven't seen him do that in years. I kind of missed it.

"Goodnight Pedri." I say as I nod my head, going back upstairs to my room and I get in my bed, pulling the covers over my head.

He's getting in my mind.