thirty four

"Do you want to go fill up my water bottle?" I ask Pedri as I roll over in the bed and he shakes his head with a smile. "You suck." I say as I sit up.

"Since you're going, do you want to fill up mine too?" He says as he points to his on the nightstand.

"Fine." I mumble as he blows me a kiss before I leave his room.

Dinner was pretty good, by the time they got back the food was already cold because they had to go 20 minutes away for it, and all we really talked about was the match and what Xavi was saying to them in the locker room.

I begin whistling as I go over to the fridge, taking the lids off of both of the bottles. I fill them both with ice and then water before putting the lids back on and I go down the hall to my room quick, grabbing a charger. I'm on my phone as I leave the room and I bump into someone. "Sorry." I say as I send a text and I look up.

"It's okay." A girl smiles as I immediately cover my mouth.

"Hi?" I say as more of a question and she walks out to the kitchen.

"Hi." She says as I shake my head.

"Sorry, this sounds so rude, but who are you?" I ask as I follow her, grabbing the two bottles and sliding them so they're in front of me.

"My names Isabelle." She says simply as she grabs a cup, before filling it with water.

"What are you doing here? Or i guess more specifically, who are you here for?" I question as she laughs slightly.

"Gavi."

Oh is that so?

"Do you mind if I just go talk to him real quick?" I ask as she nods.

I go down to Gavi's room and he's sitting on the couch in his room as I give him a look. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, that's ridiculous."

"Okay, then who's Isabelle?" I ask as he looks up from his phone.

"Just a friend. We've been out a few times." He says simply as I shrug.

"You didn't tell me?"

"Tate i hate to be that person, but you don't have a great record with telling me things involving other people." He smiles as I roll my eyes.

"See that's just uncalled for actually. Does anyone else know?"

"They know I've been hanging out with someone, they don't know anything about her."

"I'm the last to know?" I frown as he nods with a smile.

"Yep. Payback." He claps as I shake my head, opening the door.

"How long has it been? That you've been seeing her?"

"Two months."

"I wasn't even talking to Pedri like that two months ago, that's just you not wanting to tell me." I say as he looks up before shrugging.

"Oh, I guess so." He smiles as I walk out of his room back to the kitchen.

I grab the water as she's on her phone and she looks up with a smile. "Nice to meet you, I have to get back to someone." I say as she nods her head.

"Have fun, Tate." She jokes as I half laugh before going up to Pedri's room.

"Oh my god, guess what?" I say as I put both of our waters on the night stand.

"What?"

"Gavi has a girl over and I just met her." I say as he sits up immediately.

"She's here? Ive been dying to meet her because he keeps talking about her."