page 2

Only they failed to do the same with Savage before they met their ends or rather he met his end he was unfortunate. As he was held down by the other men she smiled down at him for she revealed her manipulative and deranged nature he said "Why did you betray me?" she says "You are a fool and never once did you see things for the truth allow me to reveal to you the truth" She reveals that he was just another plaything that she had gotten bored with and that it was the end. She and the other men attempted to kill him with the Titan Seed an item that was designed to turn inferior things into Titans. Only it had a ninty nine percent death rate as it was next to impossible to survive the process his lover wanted to make sure that he would die so she had collected a Magic Titan Seed a Spirtutal Titan Seed and one of each type. Combined then all to create a Titan Egg that would have instantly killed anything in the process only they beat him within an inch of his life before using it on him. His body was encased in a bright light before nothing remained of it however soon the mother died as her new lover and her met the fate in the legend the other men were wiped out previously. Jason the older brother of Savage died as a teenager due to the war the fourth child was drowned by Mermaids soon after as a result they were forgotten by history however Jane was not the same.