page 26

However due to the circumstances they were forced to wonder how Vlad escaped elimination well the other's were wiped out. This made Jade aware of the caus she figured out that Vlad managed to outplay Savage because as long as Jade lived Vlad could return through his Blood Mastery as a result Savage could not end Vlad unless Jade died as well. This made Jade doubt things between Savage and Omni Angel but she had to focus on the task at hand one of the escaped Monkey's managed to break into the house of a couple after beating the male the Monkey had forcefully mated with the female before killing her then escapeing. The boyfriend was suspected of making it up and being the one that killed his girlfriend however due to how the law allowed murder it was not seen as a big deal except the boyfriend kept insisting that the Monkey was to blame so they had him put in an asylum. Jade went to check up on the indivual hopeing to gather information however upon seeing him she felt a connection between them and even felt the need to protect him his name was Jackson. The two of them started to get to know each other when the asylum was attacked by that same Monkey. Jackson began trembleing with fear however Jade remained by his side and comforted him trying to convince him that everything would be ok and soon the Monkey entered the room it went after Jackson but Jade blocked it's path and said "If you want him then your going to have to get through me first" The Monkey attacked Jade but she was far greater and was able to easily overwhelm it that was until it started to transform evolveing to a higher breed of Monkey.