page 36

The war lasted for thirty years before it began to near it's end Jade and her team fought as best as they could using their influrence to aid them which gave them an edge. However it was not enough as John proved to be too dangrous however after countless battles Jade kept snapping unleashing greater and greater power. Eventually she closed the gap between herself and John that was in the fifth year but John unleashed his own power and she lost the rivalry between them continued as Jade reached new heights John kept ahead. Until finally needing to push past his own limits starting a rivalry between who could surpass their limits the most that lasted ten years before Jade and John hit their limits at a tie remaining equally matched but still the could not end the war. Well this war was going on Savage was known to have been in a cival war between the Omniverses. Soon however Jade and her companinons came to the main headquaters of their enemy however a team of twenty were with their enemy Jade says "Who are they?" One of the twenty indivuals say "We are bounty hunters from a diffrent Omniverse we have come to end you daughter of Vlad for as long as you live Vlad will remain Savage might not be willing to do what needs to be done but we won't hesitate to end you!" Jade felt herself become depressed but then enraged she yells out "I don't require anyone's protection I am fine on my own die!"