page 67

Well Vlad never got used to the power of any of these evolved forms or their power on top of just waking up he was at a huge disadvantage soon Savage ended Megatron Prime Vlad. However that was followed by sinister laughter before Savage was sent flying as Infinte Omniversal Reject was born. As the evolved version of Vlad Infinite Omniversal Reject had all of Vlad's power, abillities and everything as well as naturally becomeing Megatron Prime. However as Reject everything that comprised all of the people and everything in the infinite Omniverses became his includeing all those that perished. He was virtually comprised of everything and with an insane smile says "Hello father did you miss me?" Savage says "Reject?" Reject says "That's right however now I am all powerful none can rival my might not even you and to remember this event you will die!" Reject attacked however Savage did not give up even though he had no real hope of victory he kept fighting which enraged Reject as well as excited him as he went all out. However soon his body caved unable to withstand all that power and all those that comprised him it made him completely unstable causing his end his lust for power being his downfall. After that fight everything went to Savage which resulted in him screaming out in agoney as his body was being torn apart by the same might that ended Reject. Savage soon blacked out however he later woke to the revived Cloey an AI he once created in his sparetime when he was young he later revived the AI modifying it while on his journey in the Omniverses.