page 5

The man eventually wakes up to find weapons trained on him to kill him upon showing any threatening movements. He sees her nearby watching him with hostility he says "Where am I?" Jade says "Don't ask anything just answer my questions unless you wish to die" he nods she says "Who are you? How do you know Savage?" He says "I am the father of Savage" Jade says "Impossible Wolf is the father of Savage" he says "I am the real father of Savage" he then explains his story to Jade who then says "That would make you my father in law I guess" he says "You know my son?" Jade says "You could say that" it was a year after Origin Savage left their universe however once a month he would come home to be with Jade for the third week of each month. They would spend that time catching up on new events and have plenty of time for just the two of them however she wanted more time with him. She hated only having seven days a month together and hated it even more that the Angel woman spent so much time with him. However she kept that to herself in all honesty she was the only one in their universe that knew he was returning it was sorta like a secreat encounter. Jade explained to his father all she thought he should know unsurpriseingly he did not want to go by the same name as he did in the past so he went by the name The Dragon God which made Jade laugh a little as it was more of a tittle then a name.