page 50

John lifted Emma up by the neck causeing Jade to snap she managed to unleash an insanely powerful Energy Attack that sent John backwards buying time. Emma says "We can't win this fight mom we are all going to die" Jade says "No you will escape find your father bring him here I know you can do it i'll protect you" Emma crying refuses but is pushed through a gateway made by Jade causeing Emma to leave the universe John quickly returned he says "Where is the other one?" Jade says "She is gone now it's just you and me so bring it!" Jade charges forwards but is knocked to the ground with a slap John puts his foot on her back and says "You will die here" Jade throws dirt in John's eyes as she yells "GO TO HELL!" Jade attacks she is stabbed in the gut with John's sword she coughs up blood she says "How?" John says "It's over you lose" Jade says "I won't lose" John says "It's too late you already have" Jade struggles but it is no use and soon she blacks out John removes his blade from inside her body then takes her body away. John takes care of Jade's wounds and making sure she had food water and anything else she might need keeping her alive and preventing others from abuseing her. Jade kept trying to get away and kill John but failed everytime overtime she got used to it and one day she says "Why are you being so kind to me we are enemies?"