page 10

Jade knew for sure that annerversaries were over after a certain amount of time no one celebrated them and it was long past that time. He knew this as well so she was watching for trickery but found none he says "I know no one celibrates these after the one millionth but your specal to me" Jade blushes and prepares to tell him something he likely diden't want to hear so she wanted to wait a little longer she says "There's something I have to tell you" Savage says "What do you have to tell me?" Jade says "I'm pregnant again" Savage becomes frozen he says "Did I hear you correctly?" She says "Yes darling I am pregnant" Savage starts to tremble with fear remembering the last time he had kids and all the other times never ending well he then looks at Jade and says "How can you still have kids?" Jade's expression changes she says "Are you calling me old?" Savage stops himself from what he was about to say instead he says "How many kids can your body even birth?" Jade says "An infinte amount you should know this darling you have slept with more women then that did you ask them that?" Savage looks away Jade says "Hold up did you?" Savage says "I never stayed after the sex except for those in my harems and girlfriends hit it quit it" Jade's eyes grow wide she says "Which version?" Savage says "You know" Jade says "Never talk about that version of you again" Savage says "When did you find out?" Jade says "Last month" he says "Oh"