page 15

From looking at her they could all tell that Flare was completely off the charts in fact not even the Researcher's return compared she was easily far greater in raw power and might then all the others in that room excpet for Omni Angel and Savage. Flare saw Omni Angel and was enraged causeing her to unleash immense power that made even Omni Angel look like an ant in comparison. She took a single step forward causeing almost everyone to fall to their knees by pressure Savage takes a single step forward canceling out her pressure. They look at each other at her current level not even the combined might of the Twelve Pilars of Despair would've worked to bring her down she says "Who are you?" he says "I am Savage" Flare unleashes even greater power and says "Move or die" Savage says "No I won't let you hurt them" Flare says "Then I will kill you first!" Flare attacks but Savage counters the sheer intensity of the shockwave sends everyone else flying. Both of them start tradeing blows in terms of raw power and raw resistences she was easily on par with Savage however he had more experience and mastery of combat allowing him to easily take her down without transforming to the next level. That was until she snapped and realeased the Demonic Awakening skills these were skills that a low class Demon to go toe to toe with foes that were extremely powerful but at the level of Flare they were out of control she far surpassed the power of Savage as though it was nothing.