page 14

The Museum was dedicated to all of the Titans all of the Monsters the Destroyers and the rest with triva and dedicated area's however most of it was dedicated to Savage and Wolf as well as Monster in the Angel exhabit inside of a rock enchanted by Magic were the Wolf Killing Swords. There was a long line of people waiting to attempt to remove the swords only none could. Jade was confused as to why Savage says "It's a story for another time" Jade decided to give it a try and failed she was confused even with her all she failed. Savage watched with a small smile then with a single finger on the handle he tried but did not lift it not wanting to ruin the reputation of Angel he previously enhanced them so only Angel could remove it or him if he had to. After Savage Omni Angel tried she removed the sword then a blinding light shined followed by the appearence of an injured nude girl appearing Jade covered Savage's eyes well the men had nosebleeds and women looked with disgust. The lady was soon taken in to recover inside a Recovery Chamber upon recovering she broke out and finds herself to be stronger then ever she was surprised to find new clothes waiting for her. She got dressed then left finding Savage, Omi Angel, Jade and the Dragon God. Jade says "Are you ok? Who are you?" the girl says "I am Flare a Demon and I was a fan girl of Wolf until Angel tortured me with her swords"