page 23

Then came the birth of Jade's daughter and the idea they reincarnated the Conqueror's soul into a new infant body they tried this on a billion infants each with a soul of one of the Conqueror's implanted in them. Unfortuantely almost all of them died in the first year more the following year in the end only one male survived as well as a girl her name was Cloey. Unlike the others she was not a reincarnation of one of the Conqueror's instead she was from that Warrior bloodline that kept confronting Savage. She survived and escaped thinking about it made Jade realize something that she did not even consider she realized that the little girl that saved Jason was the same age as Cloey would be and considering the skill she displayed it seemed likely that it was in fact Cloey which made Jade wonder why Cloey would appear to save Jason. The idea's in Jade's head weren't that light mostly dark and twisted no good could come from that combination however there wasen't really much that could be done at the moment especally with such a massive gap between them and Jason and then adding Cloey made it next to impossible to do anything to stop them. However Jade had hoped that maybe there was a weapon or something in storage that could provide a soultion. However in another room full of Revival items and artifacts Cloey and Jason used all of the items to revive a single indivual someone with the potentail to end Savage once and for all. A blinding light filled the entire room that light exploded causeing the entire building to be engulfed in that blinding light causeing Jade and her team to rush towards the room to confront the source of that blinding light.