page 41

Cloey says "Good to hear we are counting on you" John nods and soon is lead to another location to be informed about Savage. After that John prepares to head out Jason says "Where are you going?" John says "To get some swords I don't feel the same without them" Jason says "Swords won't work at least not the ones made you would need something of a much higher level to deal with him" John says "Know where I could get my hands on such swords?" Jason says "There is an Elf by the name of Jones he is said to be at least as intelligent as Savage but he is likely to be highly guarded and dangerous" John says "Tell me where I can find this Elf" Jason provides the information and John goes there the entrance was guarded by trillions of highly advanced robots like Alice they try to keep John out but are no match for him. John says "This is not like before I am faster stronger and on a whole other level then before if only I had some swords" John evaded every blow without getting hit then started destroying all in his path the force of his punches caused powerful shockwaves destroying those in their path. His might surprised him but he easily took them all done then made his way into the building. Once inside John was caught in mass fire from a massive army of soliders he evaded the rapid fire like it was nothing he then appeared before a solider and kicked them.