page 56

It was mostly an uneventful wedding after that. Savage was unsure as to why but when looking at Unity it was like everything else ceased to exsist all that remained was those two but he still kept up appearences and raised no suspicion. However whenever he would think about her his head would hurt as if trying to keep something from reaching the surface. Around the time of Jason's first appearence Savage was with Omni Angel when he returned she was enraged and threatened Jade's life but Savage convinced her to spare Jade in the end Savage was unable to return to Jade's side. Their team had been tasked with only the most dangerous work as it was the only type that matched their high levels anything else would be a waste. The organization ranked threats from Blue, Red, Gold and Black Blue was the lowest a trival matter Red would be like odd jobs Gold would have risk of loss and Black was Extinction. However there were ten levels each with those ranks something like the Pillars of Despair would be of the lowest rank on Level One so they were mostly ignored. However Omniversal Vlad was on the edge of Level Seven almost at level eight. Omni Angel ws now ranked at mid level six after her training and lessions. Omni Vlad was now at mid level ten well Savage was level two powerwise but combined with his skills fighting abillites and various threats his overall threat level was Level Ten Extinction rank. They could not measure his transformations as he was off the scales.