page 19

As a result all the power and might these girl's had and would potentally have were multiplied by a hundred from stacking that skill and easily was his base level. So Jade was nothing with a single gut punch he defeated her and says "You see women are just playthings for men to use and dispose of now learn your place beneath the foot of a man" Jade's power explodes even further but the end result is the same with a single blow she is defeated Jade says "Your wrong women are just as capabile as men your nothing to me" Jason kicks Jade in the ribs and says "You should do as your told and obey!" Suddenly a little girl runs over and starts hitting Jason's leg yelling at him to leave Jade alone. Jade begs the girl to run and for Jason to spare her he smiles and says "Is that your daughter?" Jason lifts up his hand Jade panics knowing that her daughter could not hope to survive even a flick from Jason who swings his hand to slap the girl in the face. However suddenly an indivual appears catches that hand and pulls Jason in punching him in the face. Jason goes flying but swiftly recovers he says "It can't be" Alice says "Why is he here?" Jade says "Savage" Savage says "You have a lot of balls to pick on women and children let's see how you handle a real fight" Savage takes a single step forward causeing the ground to break beneath him Jason then goes all out unleashing his full power that makes his base power look like nothing he says "Let's see if the rumors about you are true shall we Sav...ge?"