page 69

Savage says "Yes I am could you tell me the situation?" Emma told Savage everything and then he says "Ok I will take care of it" that's when Savage and Emma began to leave and soon arrived and the battle between Savage Surpreme and John took place. After waking up John found himself on Savage's ship he saw Cloey who was attending to his wounds John says "Where am I? Who are you?" Cloey says "Your onboard the spaceship of Savage and I am Savage's AI companion" John says "Why am I here?" Cloey says "Savage saw potentail in you and has taken you under his wing" John says "I can't be under his wing he is the enemy" he then rises to his feet and says "That makes you my enemy as well" John attacks however he is easily defeated by Cloey who says "You should not fight while wounded unless there is no other option looks like you don't know much how shameful" John says "I must surpass Savage and end him I must" Savage walks into the room and says "I know and you will be right now your a trash fighter not your fault it's hard to become great with self teaching but I shall help you reach your true potental so that you can one day put an end to me" John says "Why do this? Why train someone to become the one to stop you?" Savage says "Because I am slowly reverting back to my old ways and need to ensure that there's someone that can stop me if I become the old me and you have the potental we just need to draw it out"