page 13

Savage shrugs relieved he breaks things off with the other girl's but Omni Angel refues to leave and Jade reluctantly allows her to join. In the Museum are statues and monuments dedicated to Savage as well as triva facts a lot of attention was drawn to the intelligence facts ranking the ten smartest. Savage was ranked as the smartest followed by the Devil third came Killjoy forth was Angel fifth was Jade then Bella followed by Vlad then Alice before Planet Destroyer and finally Forgotten. That ranking was spot on except they weren't completely off the same level as they were close to the same level but not completely there were diffrent rooms dedicated to the versions of Savage. The rivalry with Monster had an entire floor for itself there was an entire second building attached to the first comprised of the names of Savage's ex's. With Magic each inch could hold a trillion but due to the extent of women they needed an entire second building upon seeing it both girl's were enraged he says "They were not me it was the old me" they nod and agree Omni Angel says "Your lucky he is gone" that's when some girls come over to ask Savage to autograph them they wink at him Jade says "Move sluts he's taken" Savage wraps his arms around Jade and says "Baby I swear I have no intention of being that way again" Jade says "Promise me" Savage says "I promise" they kiss.