page 43

Soon enough he reaches the lab where Jones was in the entrance was guarded by Flare who says "You shall not continue or else I will end you" John says "Bring it on" Flare attacks but can't land a single blow on John who doesn't even take a step Flare says "Fight me like you mean it or you will die!" John then knees Flare in the gut she coughs up blood she is pushed to the ground and John punches her in the face ten times lifts her up then grabs both sides of her jaw and snaps her jaw open killing her effortlessly he then discards her body and opens the door to the lab. He is stabbed in the gut with a sword causeing him to cough up blood he catches the second sword as it comes down for the finish Jones says "You will pay for what you have done" John says "I will make you pay" John attacks however Jones evades removeing the sword from John's gut as he does. John instantly regenerates and says "You are not like the others I might be able to break a sweat" Jones says "You'll break more then that I shall kill you" John says "I don't think so!" John attacks but Jones evades and attacks with the swords keeping John on the defense until John manages to disarm Jones only for Jones to knock both swords off to the side and engage John in hand to hand combat. Jones manages to keep up with John matching the strength of John they appear to be evenly matched until John starts to gain the upperhand as he gets used to his body's new might.