page 12

Jade says "Yes I don't like the idea of others getting special treatment" Savage says "As you wish my love" four days later Jade waits for her husband in her most stunning dress her beauty was beyond the comprehension of any other race especally with the downfall of the Titans and those other high level races. Soon Savage arrived along with two hundred extremely attractive women by normal standerds however all of those women combined would only amount to maggot covered garbage compared to Jade on her worst day all except for a single girl. Omniversal Angel was in a stunning red dress and her beauty rivaled Jade's just like Jade she thought that this would be a date with her and Savage alone. Not with two hundred other girl's they both wanted to commit a masscure however they wanted to first give him the chance to explain himself. They both could see it in his eyes that he was uncomfortable with so many women at once Jade from her time with him personally Omni Angel second hand experience from her version which is ehy did not act on their impulses. When they reached Jade she says "What's with all the extra baggage?" Omni Angel says "Yes what's with all the dead weight?" Savage says "You wanted the same treatment so I did it" both rivals eyes widen Omni Angel says "You mean this is what it's like on every Museum date?" Savage says "Yeah the old me did this on all the past ones" Jade says "I will allow none to join" Angel says "Same get rid of the other girl's"