page 35

However Jade and her team had to deal with it even though they knew it would require lots of sacrifaces. Due to investigations it was known that Max led a massive army comprised of nearly everyone from his era except for his known best friend. Others had similar forces from their respective era's they were obviously prepareing for a massive war. However they weren't the only threat as Cloey somehow managed to find a way to bring back the Devil and by extension all the Titans and other high level races that served under him. They were all beat into submission by John and joined the cause. Jade began to wonder what their true motive was she doubted it was simply to end Savage with all these forces united there must've been another goal but then she thought about how dangerous Savage was and thought it might require at least this much to end him. Jade could have tried to get in contact with Savage for help but felt like she had to handle this without him otherwise she would never be able to close the gap between herself and him. However things soon took a turn for the worst as another force rose this one rivaled ASAP it was the AJP they were comprised of all of Savage's ex's revived greater then ever they were lef by Omniversal Origin Spider who surpassed Omniversal level through her spiders escapeing into the rest of the Omniverse allowing her to survive. The two forces formed an alliance however they were joined by Venom the embodiment of the serum enhanced by those that used it a war would start soon.