Part 3 Savage Saga part 22

Trons are the entities that make up all there is their exsistence is the spark of an Omniverse so everything in an Omniverse comes from a Tron. However if all the Trons become one they become a Megatron the Megatron is an almost flawless entity. The problem is that the host dies due to being unable to contain such power as a result Megatron is flawed. However the creation of a Megatron results in all of the Omniverses being wiped out but it soon starts a new with new Trons and new Omniverses. It is said that a Tron Prime has the abillity to naturally control the Trons which makes Tron Primes the rulers of all there is. However there is an exsistence on par with Trons the Anti Tron so to speak this exsistence is known as the True Nightmare it is belived that the True Nightmare and the Trons have been in an endless war so intense and bloodly that none could compare. There was once a mortal warrior that fought alongside the Trons against the True Nightmare he was unlike any other mortal when others would have lost the will to fight this mortal kept fighting. It is said that he was a sort of unending rival of the True Nightmare the greatest rivalry ever known it is belived that this mortal was a slave to the Trons kept around for the sole purpose of war. Whenever he died he would be reborn and remained as a slave of the Trons however at some point he and the daughter of the very first Tron Prime devloped a forbidden love after growing up together.