page 28

Jade also worked on the devlopment of that body the same with Planet Destroyer's so it made no sense how amazeing her new body was. Then she realized that only a few indivual's could've produced such an amazeing body and only two of them were alive and considering how Vlad was it coulden't have been him so it had to be Savage. Alice was annoyed at the idea of that guy doing this for her but when she saw how the place was basicly junk compared to the high tech factories she was used to it made her doubt it was Savage. Not even this version of him would work in such an ill equiped place that's when she saw the sleeping Elf. She approched amazed at how light her body seemed to be so woke the Elf up and says "Who are you?" The Elf says "I am Jones the one who fixed your body" Alice says "You did this? In this place?" Jones says "Yes I did is that an issue?" Alice says "It's not I just coulden't understand how did you manage this with your equipment?" Jones says "It was simple if I had better tech then you'd be on another level sadly that's the best I could do with what I have on hand" Alice says "What would you say to me bringing you to a place with the greatest tech in the universe?" Jones says "That would be great if you could" Alice says "Ok then let's go" Alice and Jones left Alice felt as though she could take on even Flare head to head however if she got an even more advanced body it might be possible to even take on John or at the very least close the gap between them ultimately she knew that Jones was someone she needed by her side to help her improve.