page 27

It kept evolveing growing greater each time it evolved but Jade was still greater. Jade was curious as to it's evolveing nature soon the Monke turned into a Gorilla and kept evolveing getting higher and higher in the evolution stage until she killed it then says "Jackson see it's all going to be fine i'll protect you" Jackson nerviously smiled at Jade who smiled at him as well. Elsewhere Alice was struggleing agaisnt one of the Monkey's she was severely damaged from the battle and required repairs however was forced to shut down as her systems went to emergency shut down mode. This only happened when she would be in a fatal situation to preserve her power fortunately she was found and taken in by an Elf male who was considered extremely intelligent. He began to work on repairing her however upon seeing what he was dealing with he was annoyed he says "This.. basicly a hunk of junk I mean the AI is decent but the body circuitry and processing servers are outdated not to mention the parts looks like there's a lot to do" The Elf began to take apart Alice's body and working on an improved version meanwhile Planet Destroyer and the Conqueror worked together in hunting the Monkeys. Flare and the Dragon God worked together to take down the Monkeys. Twenty four hours later Alice woke up she felt diffrent somehow she could not understand why until she did a full scan of herself. Her body was extremely high tech and advanced to the point that she could no longer recognize herself. The new tech was something that she never could've dreamed of having before her previous body was the best work of members of the Savage Jade Technolgical Android Branch where the greatest high tech androids were produced.