page 55

One seemed as though she might die at any time due to age well the other one was obviously still quite young for her race. The two were respected above all others as they were the Queen of the Trons and her daughter Princess Unity. Unity's beauty was unrivaled as the princess of the Trons her beauty was unrivaled amoung all of the Trons which was already a race unparralled in attractiveness as their ranks were so high all of their attributes were as well. However one man matched them in attractiveness that was Origin Savage the Queen was stunned by his power and looks as they shaked hands she says "Would you be a Tron or perhaps host of a Megatron by any chance?" Savage smirks and says "Nope not a Tron but I am glad to recive such high praise from you my Queen" The Queen says "How odd then I have never met a race that rivaled the Trons except Nightmare" Unity says "I'm princess Unity but you can just call me Unity by the way nice wedding" Savage says "Thanks Unity feel free to call me Savage" Omni Angel pouted and stared daggers at Unity who glared at her with murderous intent before any noticed she had her normal look and says "So you must be the bride how wonderful" Omni Angel says "Thanks Unity your also not that bad to look at" Unity says "It's princess Unity for you and thanks for the compliment" Omni Angel wanted to put Unity in the ground but was smart enough to avoid confrontation with her.