page 7

Jade says "If your going to hide things from me should we get a divorce?" this card was a double edged sword that hurt her severely to even think about. Saying the words was agonizeing she could never leave him and he knew it as he felt the same way. He sighs and looks at her defeat in his eyes hidden carefully by his pride he says "I know your parents" Jade says "Who are they?" Savage tells Jade the answer she regreted it Savage explained that she was the daughter of Vlad and Jessica and to protect her Demon Lord Savage sent her into the distant fucture where she would be treated as a human. Learning the truth hurt Jade Savage says "I diden't want to tell you in order to spare you from this burden" Jade smiles glad to finally learn the truth she could see he was watching her closely to see how she would react afraid she would leave him. Jade almost instantly has her arms wrapped around him in a hug she says "I forgive you for not telling me this sooner I won't hold it against you especally now that your no longer that guy I love you more then words can ever tell" Savage wraps his arms around her and holds her close Jade was greatful of the changed Savage her tactics would have never worked in the past. Unless he let them that version never really loved her as much as he does now which was partly how she could tell he was hiding the truth he acted too much like he did in the past.