page 11

Jade could see Savage trying to convince himself internally to stay which uspet her knowing that part of him wanted to leave her. However she also lived through the events from before and so she could understand the fears he then says "How about an aboration we can do it right now if you want?" Jade looks at him unable to hide her slight amusement as she also intended to do that early on but changed her mind she says "No this time things will be diffrent I promise" The Dragon God says "Hold on a minute I won't stand here and allow this talk to continue I want to have grand children and so I won't allow anything to happen to them!" Savage says "Fine take care of them but if they turn out like the last ones" Jade says "I will do what needs to be done so you don't have to suffer from that again" Savage smiles at her and she returns it with her own this relationship with him felt natural as though they were made for each other except that Jade was still kinda an infant when compared to the age and experience of Savage she then says "Did you know that the Savage Museum is about to have it's grand opening?" Savage's eyes woden he says "A museum? That's nice it would be the one hundredth built in honor of me it's kinda a tradition to bring my girlfriend or harem to the grand openings except the ones I missed" Jade says "Cheater" Savage says "I'll take you" Jade says "I want the same treatment you gave those sluts" Savage says "Are you sure?"