page 68

She was enhanced beyond any other AI and could even rival Reject's best she did emergency life saving work on Savage and even improved his body with remains of his fallen foes. Which were smelted down enhanced and worked on until they were perfectly safe for Savage then worked on beyond the point of perfection before used for the new Savage body. This new body of Savage was the best it managed to safely withstand and contain his might he was however kinda depressed as he now knew that none could provide him with a worthy fight after this level he obtained. He then realized that he should give himself a name for this new level and so he called it Savage Surpreme. Savage Surpreme had all the power from the fallen gathered he hoped that he could find someone worthy enough for it and after training them he would allow them to obtain it all so they could stop him if he needed to be stopped. Savage went into training delveing straight into it inside of an isolated training realm. After he left that training realm he was able to perfectly control and harness his full might it was natural to him now. However he was surprised to find Emma waiting for him Emma had been lost in the infinte Omniverses for twenty five years before finding the spaceship of Savage and tried to convince Cloey to get Savage to come out. However Cloey diden't want to bother Savage during his training and had Emma wait Cloey informed Savage of the situation he then went towards Emma who says "Are you my father?"