page 46

Around the five million year mark the building returned Emma was going to lead a team to investigate and recover resources and hopefully find help but stopped thinking better. A team led by the enemy went instead inside they found frozen remains of John and Jones they brought both back to base. Upon seeing the frozen body of John the leaders of the Anti Savage Alpha Protcall were excited now that they had such a powerful warrior. They had been gathering enough Revival Stones and items to use on John since he went missing all of the fallen troops and slain foes were used the lives lost in the war would be the source of power used to enhance John. They were slightly annoyed that John was still alive preventing the Revival plan so they made sure his life ended then seconds later performed the Revival at least that was the plan. However they instead used a machine that transfered the power to John enhanceing his body and making him much greater he was then taken to a Recovery Chamber to restore him to peak condition and finish the enhancements. John was meant to be the pride and joy of ASAP and now with his return he would be. Due to the DNA of Savage and Jade running through her Emma was born on a whole other level and coulden't control it but after training and the long war she improved and was a huge threat. Emma was at the level of power Jade had unleashed resulting in being cripled around the one million year mark but after that she kept improveing as she finally got used to her natural power.