page 37

Jade goes all out and charges forwards to take on the bounty hunters however with a fick of their hand the leader defeats Jade. She coughs up blood unable to comprehend such sheer power the Bounty Hunter says "What a shame we were hoping that you'd put up more of a fight but it seems that your all talk" Jade's companions rush in but are stopped by John who says "Not so fast your all going to die then we will end Savage" they fight John however he proves to be too powerful meanwhile Jade struggles to fight the Bounty Hunters but she finds herself too outmatched. The leader says "You are nothing without Savage and now you will die then your friends will die none of you will leave here alive" Jade says "I won't let you hurt my family I will stop you" The Bounty Hunter lifts Jade up by the hair and says "You think you could win? Your nothing just a weak girl submit and die with honor!" They go for the final blow but their attack is caught by Jade she says "I will kill all of you myself" Jade unleashes insane power the Bounty Hunter says "Impossible how could she reach Omniversal level by herself?" Jade attacks however her power keeps rising she manages to reach the power of a trillion Omniverses seeing this pumps John up and he digs deep releaseing a level of power equal to Jade's however it hurts his body as his body is unable to completely handle such overwhelming power which Jade was using to fight the twenty Bounty Hunters.